The only 2007 33’ L&H on the market. RUM RUNNER is a fishing machine. She is constantly being updated. Her 300-mile range will make Bahamas trips a pleasure. Don’t miss out on the most modernized, well-equipped L&H on the market!
- 3000-Hour Cummins service
- Furuno TZ3 Multi-function touchscreens
- Glendinning single lever control
- FLIR night vision
- Air-conditioned cabin
- In-deck fishbox
- Murray Brothers helm chair
- (2) Murray Brothers mini fighting chairs
- Rocket Launcher
- Onan 5kW Generator
|LOA||33' (10.06 meters)|
- New Windlass and Stainless Anchor, Chain, Swivel and Fairlead (2021)
- New Optima House and Engine Batteries (2022)
- Reverso Oil Change System Plummer to Transmissions, Gen Set and Main Engines (2021)
- (2) Single Color (blue) Underwater Lights
- (3) Furuno TZ3 Touchscreen Displays (Tower, Helm, Overhead Electronics Box)
- (2) Furuno NavNet Autopilot Heads (Tower, Helm)
- Flir Nightvision
- Fusion Stereo w/ 3 control Heads (Cabin, Tower, Overhead Electronics Box)
- (2) Spreader Lights in Tower
- Recessed Lighting and Chart Lighting in Hardtop
- Under Gunnell Lighting
- New AirSep Filters (2022)
- Fresh Cutlass Bearings (2022)
- Fresh Propeller Reconditioning (2022)
- Spare prop
- Vessel View 4 Engine and Vessel Monitoring System
- (2) Bennett Trim Tabs
- (2) Refrigerated Drink Boxes, under port bench seat
- (2) Refrigerated Fish Boxes, in-deck, transom
- Cabin Heat and A/C
- (5) Panel EZ2CY Enclosure with Opening V-Panel in Middle Front
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
For more information about this vessel, please contact Franklin Denison Jr..
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information?
Franklin Denison Jr.
Skip joined Denison Yacht Sales in 2012 and specializes in the sale of superyachts over 80', Downeast style yachts, express cruisers, center consoles, sportfish, and of course, brokerage Browards. In addition to calling Palm Beach Gardens and Fort Lauderdale home, Skip spends his summer months in Montauk, New York.