Rhode Island ,
A great performance cruiser with crisp styling and excellent performance. This example has the 2 stateroom layout, Espar heater, water-maker, newer sails and electronics that will please the cruisers and racers as well. Call for an appointment to see her in North Kingstown, RI.
|LOA||40' (12.24 meters)|
The interior is bright and spacious with the 2 stateroom layout. Furthest forward is the pullman style berth with custom mattress to port with abundant storage to starboard and a dressing seat.
Next aft is the salon with the nav station and seating to port and the convertible dinette to starboard.
The enclosed head with dedicated shower stall, composting head and vanity is to port, the large L-shaped galley is to starboard.
The furthest aft to port is the aft stateroom with large double berth.
Galley and Head;
- 2 burner gimballed propane stove with oven
- Double stainless steel sink with single lever faucet
- Isotherm refrigerator with top and front access
- Abundant storage and counter space
- Airhead composting self contained head
- Stall shower
- Vanity sink
- 16 GPH watermaker
- Isotherm 120vac water heater
Electronics and Navigation;
- B&G 4G radar, 2014
- B&G Zeus2 7 inch MFD at helm, 2017
- B&G Zeus2 9 inch MFD at nav, 2014
- B&G GPS plotter with Navionics photo overlay charts, 2017
- B&G AC12 autopilot system with remote
- Jefa autopilot direct drive, 2022
- B&G NAIS 400 Class B, 2016
- Standard Horizon Explorer VHF radio with helm RAM mic
- Triton IS40 wind instrument, 2014
- Weems and Plath barometer and tide clock
- ACR Global fix Class 2 EPIRB, 2016
- AGM engine start battery
- 8D house battery
- Mastervolt 12/40-3 battery charger
- Kisae 1500 watt inverter
- Xantrex Link Pro battery monitor
- 30 amp shore power with cord
- 120vac and 12vdc electrical breaker panels
Hull and Deck;
- Rocna Vulcan anchor with 160 feet of chain and 150 foot rode, 2017
- Delta backup anchor
- Lofrans Cayman anchor windlass
- Viking 4UKL life raft, 2013
- 12 foot Fiorentino sea anchor, 2014
- Dodger and bimini, 2017
- Magna 13 inch LPG grill
Sails and Rigging;
- Sparcraft mast and boom
- Standing rigging, 2018
- Facnor LS200 roller furler
- Adjustable back stay tensioner
- Lazy jacks
- Rigid boom vang
- Spinnaker pole
- Ronstan main batten cars
- Main and jib travelers
- Removable mini bowsprit for the asymmetrical spin
- Main and spinnaker halyards, VPC, 2017
- Rolly Tasker 8.62 oz. fully battened, offshore mainsail with stackpack and 3 reefs, 2017
- Rolly Tasker 10 oz. self tacking, triradial jib, 2017
- 135 Dacron genoa
- Spare jib
- Storm jib
- Asymetrical spinnaker with sock
- (2) Harken 2 speed 46ST primaries
- (2) Harken 2 speed 40ST cabin top
- Freshwater cooling system
- SD50 Saildrive with spare cone clutch
- (2) manual bilge pumps
- Espar heating system
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
For more information about this vessel, please contact David McKenney, CPYB.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information?
David McKenney, CPYB
I joined the Brewer Yacht Sales team in 1997 at the Brewer Sakonnet location and relocated in 1999 upon the opening of our Wickford Cove office. During my time with Brewers, I have won numerous awards including "Broker of the Year," "Customer Satisfaction," and most recently I received the "Team Work" award. I am a proud member of the Yacht Brokers Association of America and a Certified Professional Yacht Broker. I place a high value on meticulous service and comprehensive knowledge of our products. I started my career in sales as a manufacturer's representative at 18 years old and continued to represent electronics distributors until I opened my own business buying and selling companies and their production equipment both domestically and abroad.
Introduced to boating as an infant, I can't recall a summer when we weren't water skiing, fishing, or sailing. My father was a Sales Manager for Mercury and we grew up in Rhode Island where I had opportunities to crew on sport-fishing boats and campaign-racing sailboats on a regular schedule. My lifetime on the water offers me the valuable experience necessary to facilitate new and practiced boaters alike with the purchase or sale of their next boat!