48 Salon Express
Ocean Gate ,
New Jersey ,
As an early adopter of pod drive systems, Sabre Yachts has a clear understanding of how these revolutionary drives can best be used to increase efficiency, maximize ease of operation and owner confidence. The all-new Sabre 48 Salon Express is our fifth pod driven model and she takes full advantage of this technology in both her performance and in her interior accommodation plan.
The 48's traditional exterior profile belies the contemporary performances of her vee-hull. She cruises at 27 knots and at wide open throttle she'll attain more than 32 knots. With the Zeus pod drive system, turns at speed are as exciting as they are in a fine sports car but perhaps even more exhilarating is the quiet that one experiences at cruise speeds. Less than 75 Dba makes her one of the quietest motoryachts available today. The joystick and Skyhook operations give every Captain the confidence to dock her in the most difficult of circumstances.
Her raised cockpit sole brings together the social aspects of the cockpit and main salon and the aft end of the house opens up fully to connect the spaces. Her main salon offers ample seating surfaces for entertaining or simply relaxing to read or enjoy the standard entertainment systems. While underway the raised settee to port of the Stidd helm chair is a perfect place for the crew to enjoy the ride. And when docking, a standard side deck door serves her helmsman and crew, well. The two cabin, two head layout is supplemented by a mechanical space forward of the engine room. Optionally, this space can be laid out as a crew quarters with berth and head unit.
|LOA||48' (14.63 meters)|
- Cummins 550s w/ 700 Hours
- Freedom Boat Lift
- Flag Blue Hull Color - Midnight Blue Awlgrip (2018)
- Anti-Skid Color
- Reverso Oil Change Pump
- Shore Water Inlet
- Single Seagull Water Purifier at Galley Sink w/ Spigot
- Freshwater Washdown Forward
- Freshwater Washdown Aft
- Fusion Marine Stereo Ipod Dock w/ (4) Speakers
- Beam Central Vac System w/ (2) Outlets and 32' Expandable Hose
- Searchlight, Dual Beam, Mounted on Hardtop Mast
- Electric Sunroof w/ Sunscreen
- FRP Molded Mast
- Khalenberg Triple Chrome Horns
- Hot/ Cold Transom Shower
- Accord Shades on All WIndows
- Custom Refrigerator in Salon
- Ultraleather Upholstery in Main Salon
- Recessed Tall Mirror in Master Cabin Area
- Splendid Washer/ Seperate Dryer w/ 2 Drawers Below
- Utility Room Mattress
- Custom Windshield Cover
- Custom Rear Seat Covers
- Custom Shelf in Engine Room
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
For more information about this vessel, please contact Hank Hartman.
We look forward to working with you!