Palm Beach ,
Arriving in May: Palm Beach
The Sailfish 241 Center Console is a powerful fishing platform that’s versatile enough for the whole family. Count on innovative design and quality features for lasting enjoyment. It's powered by a Mercury 300 HP four-stroke outboard.
Some fishing features include Offshore Tournament Pack I-241 Deluxe Hard Top, P.C.
with PFD Storage, Transom Rod Holders, and Netting Package, a 25-gallon transom circulating baitwell with led lighting, twin insulated bow fish boxes, and recessed rod storage.
The helm includes a Garmin B75M Airmar Thru-Hull Transducer without CHIRP, Standard Horizon VHF Radio and Antenna, a 12V accessory plug, hydraulic steering, large dash area, windscreen, and storage.
Other features include Windlass with Polished Roller, SST Scuff Plate, Anchor, Rode and Chain, Bow Rod Holders, Captain's Anti-Fatigue Pad, Console and Leaning Post Covers, Electric Marine Head with Holding Tank, and Power-Assist Steering.
We’re proud to showcase Sailfish Boats at all our Florida showrooms, including:
Ft. Lauderdale, Palm Beach, Sarasota, and Tampa Bay.
|LOA||24' (7.32 meters)|
|Engine Type||Outboard 4 Stroke|
Comfort Package-Bow Cushion Bottoms, Bow
Bolsters, FF Bow Backrests
Entertainment Package-Ski Tow Bar, Removable Bow
Table, LED Underwater Lighting & Fusion Transom Remote
Offshore Tournament Pack I-241 Deluxe Hard Top, P.C.
w/PFD Storage, Transom Rod Holders & Netting Package
Powder Coat for OTP I (Black)
LP12 Twin Passenger Billfish Seat w/ flip up Bolsters
& Arm Rests w/Tackle Storage
Electronics & Sound System
Built-In 2 Bank Battery Charger, Garmin B75M Airmar
Thru Hull Transducer w/ CHIRP, Standard Horizon VHF
Radio & Antenna
(AS-2) Windlass w/ Polished Roller, SST Scuff Plate,
Anchor, Rode & Chain, Bow Rod Holders, Bow Shade
(Bow Rod Holders Included), Captain's Anti-Fatigue Pad,
Console & Leaning Post Covers, Electric Marine Head
w/ Holding Tank (with deck pump out fitting), Power
Assist Steering (M)
Hull Color (Light) - Ice Blue
- Boarding Ladder (4-Step w/ Grab Handle)
- Built-In Rigging Tubes (from Bilge to Helm w/ Pull Tapes)
- Carbon Fiber & Kevlar® Reinforced Deck & Hull
- Cockpit Bolster Pads
- Exclusive Dot Matrix Non-Skid Flooring
- Exclusive VDS Hull Design (Variable Deadrise Stepped Hull)
- Fuel Filter / Water Separator
- Large Door in Console for Wiring Access
- Oversized Bilge Access
- Recessed SST Cup Holders (7)
- SailTech Composite Full Length Transom
- SailTech Foam-Filled Fiberglass Stringer System
- SST Port Light (Head)
- Transom Mounted Tool & Raw Water Washdown Hose Holder
- Trim Tabs (w/ Indicator & Built-In Auto-Retract Feature)
- Walk-Thru Transom Door w/ Wave Guard Step
- Circulating Baitwell w/ LED Lighting (25-gal. Transom)
- Insulated Bow Fish Boxes (Twin 120-qt. w/ Overboard Drains)
- 12-Volt DC Accessory Plug
- Hydraulic Steering (w/ Tilt SST Steering Wheel w/ Power Knob)
- Large Dash Area
- Wind Screen
For more information about this vessel, please contact Nautical Ventures Stuart.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information?
Nautical Ventures Stuart
Here at Nautical Ventures, we find special enjoyment in connecting boat owners with their vessels. When you're ready to buy a boat, we can walk you through the entire process and help you find the right fit for your lifestyle. We offer both new and used boats in a wide variety of styles. From fishing boats to yachts tenders, we'll show you all the options. We'll even help you apply for financing so you can get the best boat loan available.