300 Custom Edition
Marina del Rey ,
30' | Salt Shaker | 300 CC Custom Edition | 2008
Serious offshore fishing center console!
The Salt Shaker 300 CC was made by a boat builder named Joe Maggio. He saw how well the Blackfin 29 hull performed and took that design, made it better, and built his own new boat to the highest standards in the industry.
This 300 custom edition is ideal for fishing offshore. She comes with a tuna tower with helm controls, bait tanks, fish boxes, and outriggers. The boat is also ready for overnight trips to the islands with a small cuddy cabin and head in the bow.
This particular Salt Shaker has been upgraded with new Raymarine electronics, all new wiring through out, newer Fusion sound system, fresh bottom paint, a new Raritan electro scan toilet, and pair of newer refurbished Honda 2010 outboards. Current slip could also be transferred upon marina management approval.
Call, text, or email listing broker for more information or to schedule a showing before its too late!
|LOA||30' (9.14 meters)|
|Engine Type||Outboard 4 Stroke|
|Engine Type||Outboard 4 Stroke|
· Cockpit Speaker
· Marine Head
· Battery Charger
· Electric Bilge Pump
· Manual Bilge Pump
· Sea Water Pump
· Shore Power Inlet
OUTSIDE EQUIPMENT / EXTRAS
· Cockpit Cushions
· Swimming Ladder
· Cockpit Shower
- New - Raymarine Axiom 12 Hybrid Touch
- New - Raymarine Quantum Radar
- New - Raymarine Autopilot
- New - Raymarine VHF
- Raymarine depth ST60
- Electronic throttles - ZF micro commander
- New Fusion Apollo Stereo w/ 4 cockpit speakers
- Battery Charger - Pro Mariner Prosport HD20
- 30 amp shore power cord and inlet
- Solar panel w/ Genasun charge controller
- New - x2 AGM Optima Batteries
- Search light, spreader lights, nav lights
- x2 Honda 225 hp 4-stroke outboards 2010 - rebuilt by Regency Marine
- SeaStar front mount outboard steering cylinders
- New - Raritan Electro Scan toilet
- Bennett Trim Tabs
- Built-in bait Tank in cockpit
- Fresh water and salt water wash down pumps
- Rule 1500 bilge pumps
- Tuna tower w/ steering and helm controls
- Anchor, rode, and chain
- Bait tank
- Fish boxes
- Cuddy cabin in bow
- Lots of storage or tackle and rod holders throughout
- Flares and fire extinguishers
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
For more information about this vessel, please contact Will Petersen.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information?
Using his education and his knowledge of boats, he decided to follow in his father’s footsteps and become a yacht broker at Denison Yacht Sales California. Will’s extensive boating experience makes him a superior choice when looking for your next dream yacht. He will do whatever it takes to ensure you have an enjoyable experience whether buying or selling your yacht. “Being a yacht broker is my dream job," Will says. "Being able to utilize my communication skills with my passion and knowledge of boating is a perfect match. I have tremendous satisfaction in having other people share my passion for boating.” Today Will continues to teach and coach sailing part time for both kids and adults. He can regularly be seen hanging around the California Yacht Club, either racing his 24’ Martin sailboat in the competitive local fleet or cruising the harbor is his family’s 28’ outboard powerboat.