The SL94 is a stunning planing yacht. The craftsmanship of the various components of this model illustrates the incredible skill level associated with the Sanlorenzo pedigree.
Designed for the Americas yacht has full US Edition specifications. These items include Zero Speed stabilizers, hydraulic swim platform, tender garage, topicalized A/C system and hard top.
TWIN MTU 16V2000 M84
TWIN 55 kW Onan generators
Accommodations for 8 guests in 4 staterooms, or 10 using Pullman berths in the twin guest staterooms. Sleeps up to 4 crew.
Flybridge is fully-equipped for dining and entertaining with a Boffi bar, TV, ice maker and fridge. Elegant Italian lounge furniture by Minotti.
Interior spaces are outfitted by a collection of woods, fabrics and unfinished stones designed to honor their natural beauty. Bulkheads are bleached Oak with Canalet Walnut cabinet fronts. LED lighting is placed throughout the yacht. Beautiful, modern salon furniture is upholstered in a variety of neutral textures for a luxurious feel. Interiors designed by renowned yacht interior designer Marty Lowe.
Call today to schedule a showing. Located in Aventura, Florida
|LOA||94' (28.65 meters)|
Engines and Mechanical
- Main Engines - 2x MTU 16V2000 M84 @ 2,185hp/ea
- Electric Bow Thruster - 400V w/881lb of thrust, controls at pilothouse and flybridge
- Electric Stabilizers - CMC Marine Zero Speed fin stabilizing system
- Electric Steering - ZF joystick Smart Command with I-anchor
- Double Racor filters for generators
- Tropicalized air conditioning system - 240,000 BTU with 2 chillers
- Watermaker - Sea Recovery 1,800 gallons/day
- Water tank purification system with active carbons
- Back up in line raw water pump for A/C system
- Overboard venting for a clothes dryer in (lieu of self-contained ventilation)
- FM200 fire system equipment (USCG approved)
- Electrical system - 127/220V
- Shore power connections - Two (2) 220V AC 100A three-phase 60Hz
- Additional 220V/100A three-phase shore power inlet at bow
- Generators - Two (2) Onan 55kw 60Hz
- Battery charger - 12V/25A for generator batteries
- Glendenning Cablemaster - One (1) CM8
- Frequency convertor - ASEA (220V/110V - 50 Hz/60 Hz) with seamless transfer
- Double gang USA/EU outlets
- GFCI distributed in technical room, heads, galley and exterior utilizing waterproof boxes in engine room and lazzarette
- Raymarine G Series Platinum navigation package Two (2) 17-inch color monitors in pilothouse
- Full navigation at flybridge helm, including two (2) 15-inch color monitors
- Open array 4kw 48-inch radar Raymarine thermal camera for day/night vision
- Remote VHF microphones with two independent antennas
- CCTV system - Three (3) cameras, two fixed on the aft deck and one pan/tilt in the engine room. Monitors in pilothouse and crew mess area.
- Complete Apple audio/visual system
Deck and Exterior
- Extended electro-hydraulic swim platform
- Tender garage with 1100lb electro-hydraulic crane (14ft max tender length)
- Six (6) OceanLED underwater lights
- Dual purpose aft deck coffee tables with pull-out tray system
- Additional exterior entrance door in galley area
- Extra-large portholes in master stateroom
- Marquipt Sea Stair Flybridge Hard top Teak flybridge decks
- Sail cover sun awning system style with removable stainless steel stanchions
- Boffi bar cabinet with refrigerator and icemaker
- Flat screen TV on a lift system in cabinet behind helm seat
- Minotti dining table for up to 8 guests
Interior & Decor
- Interiors by World Renowned Yacht Interior Designer Marty Lowe
- Bleached Oak and Canalet Walnut interior woodwork throughout Hardwood Oak flooring throughout the main deck
- Raw-edge bamboo marble bar top with bottle and glass storage in salon
- Free-standing sculptural grid work of leather laced in stainless steel in salon
- Multi-purpose area forward of the salon for formal dining, media room or office Salon furniture by Flexform
- Lighting by Artemide Electric curtains for salon, dining/multi-purpose area and master stateroom
- Master stateroom located aft on lower deck with his and her heads
- Raw-edge Bamboo marble finishing in master stateroom shower bulkhead
- Ensuite heads in all guest staterooms
- VIP stateroom located forward
- Twin guest staterooms located midship to port and starboard
- Pullman berths in twin guest staterooms
- LED strip lighting under berths, behind headboards and in the head vanity mirrors
- Accommodations for 4 crew Crew quarters located forward with direct galley entrance
Galley & Appliances
- Induction Cooktop - Gaggenau CI491-602
- Fusion Oven - Gaggenau EB388610
- Microwave/Convection Gaggenau BM281-711-200
- Steam Oven - Gaggenau BS270610
- Coffeemaker - Gaggenau CM250710
- Ventilation Hood - Gaggenau AH900791
- Refrigerator/Freezer Two (2) Subzero S700TCI, one with ice maker Waste Disposal -
- Washing Machine -Miele W3003
- Dryer - Miele T8005
- Dining/Multi-purpose Area Wine Cooler - Sub-Zero 424 Beverage Refrigerator -
- Tank Capacities Fuel: 2,839 US gallons
- Fresh Water: 502 US gallons
- Black Water: 530 US gallons
- Grey Water: 850 US gallons
- RINA Classification including tonnage certificate
- Environmental Protection Award by ShowBoats
- Superyacht of the Year at the 2011 Genoa International Boat Show
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
For more information about this vessel, please contact Alberto Galante.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information?
Time spent on the water with my family has given me priceless memories and incredible satisfaction. I have been into boating my entire life. Believe it or not, I was almost born on a boat, literally. Growing up I enjoyed countless days out on the water with my parents and friends…. these memories are unforgettable. As I got older and became a boat buyer myself, I ran into the heaping challenges of buying and ownership. The purchase experience always seemed too lengthy and frustrating… customer service was difficult to come by… and finding people who were serious about the business – no matter your budget and boat preference – seemed impossible. That is why I founded G-Marine, which is what I transmit to my team members.