· Rent the boat of your dreams for a whole season. This unique offer is available now with our ‘Lease to Own’ program.
· For a limited time, we will reimburse your membership fee against the purchase price of a new Schaefer Yacht. Essentially you will boat for FREE an entire season!
· Upgrade program – 100% trade-in value up to 12 months after you purchase. Your purchase does not depreciate a cent.
OUR MOST ADVANCED HULL COATING EVER
We can apply Sea-Speed to the hull which is the most advanced next-generation silane based hard coating for boat hull application. Biocide free environmentally friendly bottom coat protection with low drag which improves speed and fuel efficiency. A flexible film that resists damage and wear while being 30% lighter than copper-based bottom paints. Comes with an industry-leading 10 year warranty.
EASY CONNECT APP by VOLVO PENTA
With Volvo Penta’s Easy Connect boating app for leisure as well as commercial applications, you can stay connected to your vessel or fleet, wherever you are. Monitor, plan ahead or send crucial engine data directly to your service dealer. You get complete control of your vessel’s engine status – and much more – straight to your smartphone or tablet. READ MORE HERE
UPDATED for 2023 - New enclosed master cabin.
- Isophthalic Polyester Resin
- Vacuum Infusion
- Skin Coat in Vinyl Ester Resin
- GRP with PVC foam-cored hull, deck and superstructure
- Structural chassis with girder and floor plate
- Electric hardtop
- Glass windshield with wipers
- Sofa upholstered in nautical leather
- Table with coasters
- Stainless steel sink with faucet
- Built-In Cooler
- Navigation lights
- Radar Arch lights
- Mast light
- 12V LED Courtesy lights
- Two swiveling Captain Chairs
- Volvo Engine control display
- Control of interior and navigation lights
- Control of pumps and ventilation of engine room
- Gourmet area with sink and faucet
- Built-in stainless steel ladder with hand grip
- Stainless steel rail
- 2 stainless steel cleats
- Sunbathing cushion
- Furniture with shelves and drawers
- Double bed
- Dining table
- Sofa with a filler cushion for double bed
- 12V Circuit Breaker Panel
- Stainless steel stairs with wooden steps
- 12V LED Courtesy Lights
- Silestone® countertop with sink and faucet
- Furniture with shelves
- Electric toilet
- Sink with faucet, cabinet and mirror
- Shower with acrylic enclosure
- Holding tank
- 12V LED Lights
- 6 Stainless steel cleats
- 50 Amp inlet
Bilge Pump System
- 2 x 2000 GPH 12V electric bilge pump with automatic switch and manual switch option
- Flood Alarm System
- 2 x 150Ah 12V DC batteries for engines (1 per motor, parallel system)
- 2 x 150Ah 12V DC batteries for service
- 60A 12V Battery Charger
- 50/60A Galvanic Isolator
- Exhaust Fans
- 2 x Mercruiser 6.2 DTS 300 HP B3 Gas.
- 2 x Volvo V8-380 EVC DPS Gas.
- 2 x Mercruiser 8.2 DTS 380 HP B3 Gas.
- 2 x Mercruiser AXIUS 8.2 DTS 380 HP Bravo 3 X Gas.
- 2 x Volvo D4-260 EVC DPH
- 2 x Mercruiser TDI 270 DTS Bravo 3
- 2 x Volvo D4-300 EVC DPH
- 2 x Mercruiser AXIUS TDI 3.0 L 270 HP Bravo 3 X
- 2 x Mercruiser TDI 370 B3 DTS
- GPS Raymarine Axiom 7+ Plotter + Sonar + VHF + Antenna
- Windlass with local and remote control+ stainless steel anchor + swivel + chain
- Electric Trim Tabs
- Joystick for Volvo
- Joystick for Mercury Outboards
- Marine Sound System with Bluetooth + 4 Marine speakers
- Wired remote control + 2 external marine speakers + amplifier + subwoofer
- 5 kW Generator9,000 BTU A/CHot water system (boiler)
- Strobo light
- Electric Barbecue Grill
- Cockpit Bar with glasses
- Built-In Cooler
- External painting
- Underwater Lights (pair)
- Carpet in Cabin
- Rubbered Carpet for Cockpit
- Teak on Cockpit
- Teak on Platform
- Charcoal Barbecue Grill
- RIB support
- Fishing rod holder
- 24" LED TV + Bluray in Cabin
- Curtain for Bow Berth
- Dishes and Cutlery
- Cabin Refrigerator
- Microwave (requires generator)
- Electric Cooktop (twin)
- Remote-controlled searchlight
- Safety pack + galvanized anchor
- Stern enclosure in canvas
- VHF Radio with Antenna
- Automatic fire fighting system
*Price Excludes Freight, PDI & Taxes
|LOA||37' (11.33 meters)|
For more information about this vessel, please contact YACHT Solutions.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information?
YACHT Solutions strives to create memorable experiences on the water. We love to introduce people to yachting and provide fully customized options to boating enthusiasts through yacht charters, rewarding ownership programs and more! We look forward to being of service!
Yacht Sales & Service complimented with Yacht Management is our focus. We are progressive in how we go to market, and how we offer real-life solutions for boaters and boating enthusiasts. Our Programs are unique, making yachting more affordable and enjoyable. We pride ourselves on our high service level and the quality of products we provide. Staying abreast of trends, embracing technology, while conscious of environmental concerns and giving back to society is our vision. We aim to service clients at the highest level while creating meaningful strategic relationships with our industry partners. The ‘Kaizen’ philosophy of constant improvement of our operations and the customer experience is deeply entrenched in our culture.
Our knowledgeable staff has an unsurpassed knowledge of the industry and charter market. Our team attends several yacht shows all over the world each year, inspecting new vessels first-hand and bringing new products, destinations and practices back to share with you. Our team is made up of experienced yacht crew, not just advisors. We can give you unparalleled advice and recommendations based on experience, industry knowledge, and instinct. Clients can expect friendly, expert, unbiased advice to put you in the right program or vessel based on your specific needs.