The YACHT Solutions Fractional program is a practical boating system that allows you, as an Owner the satisfaction of accessing a beautiful late model yacht without all of the hassles, headaches, and high expenses that can be associated with ownership. You will captain a pristine yacht that is bigger than 90% of most boats on the water and access the boat easily through our online scheduler. This boat has been setup in a revenue program where the owner(s) receive a 9% annual return. All costs are covered including slip fees, insurance, maintenance, cleaning, and full yacht management. Sole ownership is great; however, if you have done any research on the costs of a boat worth $350K, you know that you would pay each month approximately $2500 to the bank, $700 for the slip fee and winter storage, $200 for insurance and $2500 or more for maintenance, cleaning, and pump-outs. Plus if you are like most boat owners, you only end up using your new boat 2 -3 times per month. The YACHT Solutions program will provide many of the benefits of sole ownership with less work and more boating enjoyment. and costs.
1/4 Ownership Share - $175,000 CAD
1/2 Ownership Share - $350,000 CAD
The new Schaefer 400 is “Love at First Sight” as she redefines the express cruiser concept. Designed by the talented hands of Marcio Schaefer, this novel variation offers pleasing eye and driving sensations. The design of this boat is harmonious with a perfectly organized interior and a selection of high quality finishes.
The sleek lines of the Schaefer 400, complimented her retractable hardtop and modern hull design, emphasize her pronounced sporty character. With her central driving console and the technologically advanced hull manufacturing process, she offers excellent handling and safety when travelling at up to 35 knots. The space in the cockpit is generous and organized in an way that can accommodate 12 people.
The layout of the lower deck gives you a feeling of space unrivaled on a boat this size. Facing the spacious saloon, a proper fully-fitted galley complements the deck galley. The Schaefer stands out for its habitability with two staterooms each with its own en-suite shower / toilet. Elegant finishes are used taking materials and designs from the larger Schaefer yachts right up to custom super yacht at 83’.
In her overall design as well as many details, the Schaefer 400 demonstrates a perfect balance between a strong sporty temperament and practical features that make life on board easy and luxurious.
· Upgrade program – 100% trade-in value up to 12 months after you purchase. Your purchase does not depreciate a cent.
OUR MOST ADVANCED HULL COATING EVER
We can apply Sea-Speed to the hull which is the most advanced next-generation silane based hard coating for boat hull application. Biocide free environmentally friendly bottom coat protection with low drag which improves speed and fuel efficiency. A flexible film that resists damage and wear while being 30% lighter than copper-based bottom paints. Comes with an industry-leading 10 year warranty.
EASY CONNECT APP by VOLVO PENTA
With Volvo Penta’s Easy Connect boating app for leisure as well as commercial applications, you can stay connected to your vessel or fleet, wherever you are. Monitor, plan ahead or send crucial engine data directly to your service dealer. You get complete control of your vessel’s engine status – and much more – straight to your smartphone or tablet. READ MORE HERE
- Vacuum Infusion
- Isophthalic Polyester Resin
- Skin Coat in Vinyl Ester Resin
- GRP with PVC foam cored hull, deck and superstructure
- Structural chassis with girder and floor plate
- Volvo Penta engines with Ultra low emissions and optional Fuel Efficiency along with an extended 5 years P + L Warranty
- Electric Hard Top
- Glass Windshield with wipers
- Sofa upholstered in nautical leather
- Solid Teak folding Table folds
- 2 Speakers
- Built-In Cooler
- Full Bar
- Navigation lights
- Radar Arch lights
- Mast light
- 12V LED Courtesy lights
- Command seat for 2 persons
- Complete dashboard and console in double stitched Italian leather
- Volvo Engine control display
- Control of interior and navigation lights
- Control of pumps and ventilation of engine room
- Control of winch and wipers
- Gourmet Area with sink and faucet
- Built-in stainless steel ladder with hand grip
- Swim deck with hot/cold shower
- Stainless Steel Rail
- Sunbathing Cushion
- Sound System with 2 speakers
- 32" LED TV with Blu-Ray player
- Furniture with shelves and drawers
- L shaped Sofa sitting area
- Dining table
- Stainless steel stairs with wooden step
- 12V LED Courtesy Lights
- Silestone® countertop with sink and faucet
- Cabinets with shelves and storage drawers
- Double Bed
- His / Hers Closets with shelves and overhead storage cabinets
- Full Electric Toilet
- Carpeted throughout
- Twin bed with filler cushion for double bed
- Electric Toilet
- 12V LED Lights
- 6 Stainless Steel Cleats
- 50 Amp Inlet
Bilge Pump System
- 2 x 2000 GPH 12V electric bilge pump with automatic switch and manual switch option
- Flood Alarm System
- 2 x 75Ah 12V DC Batteries for engines (1 battery per engine, parallel system)
- 2 x 150Ah 12V DC Batteries for service
- 60A 12V Battery Charger
- 50/60A Galvanic Isolator
- Exhaust Fans
Options on This Vessel
- Garmin VHF Radio + Antenna
- Garmin Volvo Glass Cockpit 12" 3D display with Plotter and Sonar
- Windlass with local and remote control+ stainless steel anchor + swivel + chain
- Joystick Control for Volvo Penta engines
- Wired remote control + 2 external marine speakers + amplifier + subwoofer
- 7.5 kW Generator
- 5,200 BTU A/C for Master Cabin
- 12,000 BTU A/C for Lounge and Guest Cabin
- Hot water system for WC (boiler)
- Underwater lights
- Electric Barbecue Grill
- Hydraulic Swim Platform
- Hull painting
- Teak decking in cockpit and hydraulic swim platform
- Manual Awning (Stobag) in aft area over BBQ gourmet centre
- 21" LED TV + Blu-Ray for Salon visible from Master Cabin
- Electric Cooktop (twin)
- Remote controlled searchlight
- Automatic Fire Suppression System (Fireboy)
- Stern enclosure in canvas
- Custom fit winter cover
*Price includes Duties, Commissioning, Shipping and Freight to Toronto
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a complete brochure package.
|LOA||40' (12.24 meters)|
|Engine Make||Volvo Penta|
|Engine Model||V8-380 EVC DPS|
|Generator Make||Cummins Onan|
For more information about this vessel, please contact YACHT Solutions.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information?
YACHT Solutions specializes in Luxury Yacht Excursions and Smart Yacht Ownership in the GTA and at some of the best boating destinations around the world. We provide a complete service to the yacht enthusiast or corporate client that will enhance and enrich people’s lifestyles. YACHT Solutions maintains an extensive network of charter operators and information on yachts worldwide, administered by a team of specialists who understand the industry. Our clients count on us to consistently deliver superior customer service and care in this exciting recreational yachting world.