The new Schaefer 400 is “Love at First Sight” as she redefines the express cruiser concept. Designed by the talented hands of Marcio Schaefer, this novel variation offers pleasing eye and driving sensations. The design of this boat is harmonious with a perfectly organised interior and a selection of high quality finishes.
The sleek lines of the Schaefer 400, complimented her retractable hardtop and modern hull design, emphasize her pronounced sporty character. With her central driving console and the technologically advanced hull manufacturing process, she offers excellent handling and safety when travelling at up to 35 knots. The space in the cockpit is generous and organized in an way that can accommodate 12 people.
The layout of the lower deck gives you a feeling of space unrivaled on a boat this size. Facing the spacious saloon, a proper fully-fitted galley complements the deck galley. The Schaefer stands out for its habitability with two staterooms each with its own en-suite shower/toilet. Elegant finishes available for 2023 taking materials and designs from the larger Schaefer yachts right up to custom super yacht at 83’.
In her overall design as well as many details, the Schaefer 400 demonstrates a perfect balance between a strong sporty temperament and practical features that make life on board easy and luxurious.
· Rent the boat of your dreams for a whole season. This unique offer is available now with our ‘Lease to Own’ program.
· For a limited time, we will reimburse your membership fee against the purchase price of a new Schaefer Yacht. Essentially you will boat for FREE an entire season!
· Upgrade program – 100% trade-in value up to 12 months after you purchase. Your purchase does not depreciate a cent.
OUR MOST ADVANCED HULL COATING EVER
We can apply Sea-Speed to the hull which is the most advanced next-generation silane based hard coating for boat hull application. Biocide free environmentally friendly bottom coat protection with low drag which improves speed and fuel efficiency. A flexible film that resists damage and wear while being 30% lighter than copper-based bottom paints. Comes with an industry-leading 10 year warranty.
EASY CONNECT APP by VOLVO PENTA
With Volvo Penta’s Easy Connect boating app for leisure as well as commercial applications, you can stay connected to your vessel or fleet, wherever you are. Monitor, plan ahead or send crucial engine data directly to your service dealer. You get complete control of your vessel’s engine status – and much more – straight to your smartphone or tablet. READ MORE HERE
- Vacuum Infusion
- Isophthalic Polyester Resin
- Skin Coat in Vinyl Ester Resin
- GRP with PVC foam cored hull, deck and superstructure
- Structural chassis with girder and floor plate
- Electric Hard Top
- Glass Windshield with wipers
- Sofa upholstered in nautical leather
- Wooden Table with coasters
- 2 Speakers
- Built-In Cooler
- Full Bar
- Navigation lights
- Radar Arch lights
- Mast light
- 12V LED Courtesy lights
- Command seat for 2 persons
- Dashboard in leather
- Volvo Engine control display
- Control of interior and navigation lights
- Control of pumps and ventilation of engine room
- Control of winch and wipers
- Gourmet Area with sink and faucet
- Built-in stainless steel ladder with hand grip
- Stainless Steel Rail
- Sunbathing Cushion
- Sound System with 2 speakers
- 32" LED TV with Blu-Ray player
- Furniture with shelves and drawers
- Dining table
- Stainless steel stairs with wooden step
- 12V LED Courtesy Lights
- Silestone® countertop with sink and faucet
- Furniture with shelves
- Double Bed
- Furniture with shelves and drawers
- Full Electric Toilet
- Twin bed with filler cushion for double bed
- Electric Toilet
- 12V LED Lights
- 6 Stainless Steel Cleats
- 50 Amp Inlet
Bilge Pump System
- 2 x 2000 GPH 12V electric bilge pump with automatic switch and manual switch option
- Flood Alarm System
- 2 x 75Ah 12V DC Batteries for engines (1 battery per engine, parallel system)
- 2 x 150Ah 12V DC Batteries for service
- 60A 12V Battery Charger
- 50/60A Galvanic Isolator
- Exhaust Fans
- Priced Using - 3x Mercury Verado 300 Outboards
- VHF Radio + Antenna
- Raymarine GPS Axiom 7" with Plotter and Sonar
- Raymarine GPS Axiom 9" 3D with Plotter and Sonar
- Raymarine radar
- Windlass with local and remote control+ stainless steel anchor + swivel + chain
- Joystick for Volvo Penta engines
- Joystick + Skyhook for Mercury Outboards (Verado Only)
- Wired remote control + 2 external marine speakers + amplifier + subwoofer
- 7.5 kW Generator
- 5,200 BTU A/C for Master Cabin
- 12,000 BTU A/C for Lounge and Guest Cabin
- Hot water system for WC (boiler)
- Strobe light
- Electric Barbecue Grill
- Hydraulic Swim platform
- Hull painting
- Hard-Top painting
- Underwater Lights (pair)
- Rubbered Carpet for Cockpit
- Teak on Cockpit
- Teak on Platform
- Teak on Sideways
- Charcoal Barbecue Grill
- Manual Awning (Stobag)
- Electric Awning (Stobag)
- RIB support
- Fishing rod holder
- 21" LED TV + Blu-Ray for Master Cabin
- Home Theater
- Custom Schaefer Dishes and Cutlery
- Microwave (requires generator)
- Electric Cooktop (twin)
- Remote-controlled search light
- Safety package + galvanized anchor
- Automatic fire fighting system
- Stern enclosure in canvas
Email email@example.com to request a complete Options List.
|LOA||40' (12.24 meters)|
|Engine Model||Verado 400 V8|
|Generator Make||Cummins Onan|
For more information about this vessel, please contact YACHT Solutions.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information?
YACHT Solutions strives to create memorable experiences on the water. We love to introduce people to yachting and provide fully customized options to boating enthusiasts through yacht charters, rewarding ownership programs and more! We look forward to being of service!
Yacht Sales & Service complimented with Yacht Management is our focus. We are progressive in how we go to market, and how we offer real-life solutions for boaters and boating enthusiasts. Our Programs are unique, making yachting more affordable and enjoyable. We pride ourselves on our high service level and the quality of products we provide. Staying abreast of trends, embracing technology, while conscious of environmental concerns and giving back to society is our vision. We aim to service clients at the highest level while creating meaningful strategic relationships with our industry partners. The ‘Kaizen’ philosophy of constant improvement of our operations and the customer experience is deeply entrenched in our culture.
Our knowledgeable staff has an unsurpassed knowledge of the industry and charter market. Our team attends several yacht shows all over the world each year, inspecting new vessels first-hand and bringing new products, destinations and practices back to share with you. Our team is made up of experienced yacht crew, not just advisors. We can give you unparalleled advice and recommendations based on experience, industry knowledge, and instinct. Clients can expect friendly, expert, unbiased advice to put you in the right program or vessel based on your specific needs.