The new Schaefer V33 is a 33' 9", contemporary and sporty walk-around, aligned with the most modern in the American and European markets. With either single or twin gas or diesel IOs or twin outboards. The Schaefer V33 favors external areas with its open bow and ample space in the aft. The surprisingly spacious cabin and its full height head offer plenty of space for two people to spend the night comfortably. Enjoy life on the water with your family, fish with friends, play watersports or simply take an off-the-grid weekend on this amazing new model. The all-new Schaefer V33 – for anything on the water.
OUR MOST ADVANCED HULL COATING EVER
We can apply Sea-Speed to the hull which is the most advanced next-generation silane based hard coating for boat hull application. Biocide free environmentally friendly bottom coat protection with low drag which improves speed and fuel efficiency. A flexible film that resists damage and wear while being 30% lighter than copper-based bottom paints. Comes with an industry-leading 10 year warranty.
EASY CONNECT APP by VOLVO PENTA
With Volvo Penta’s Easy Connect boating app for leisure as well as commercial applications, you can stay connected to your vessel or fleet, wherever you are. Monitor, plan ahead or send crucial engine data directly to your service dealer. You get complete control of your vessel’s engine status – and much more – straight to your smartphone or tablet. READ MORE HERE
Hull & Engine
- Schaefer V33 vessel
- Inboard Volvo Penta V8 380 EVC DPS Gas
- Volvo Penta engines with Ultra low emissions and optional Fuel Efficiency along with an extended 5 years P + L Warranty.
- Angra Layout
- Open cockpit
- L-shaped seating area with drink holders (aft)
- Table with built-in extensions
- Dual Captain's Chairs
- Cup Holders at Helm
- Swin Platform with Ladder
- Bow Lounge with Sunpad, armrests & drink holders
- Fold-out Gourmet Area behind Cockpit with storage
- Full Engine Control Display with Volvo Glass Cockpit
- Stainless Steel Handrails
- Retractable Cleats
- Steps in Teak
- Prepping area with Storage, Sink & Faucet
- V-Berth with filler cushion for bed conversion
- Hull Window
- Enclosed head with full electric toilet, sink, faucet and storage
- Storage Pillar with open storage and cabinets
- GPS Axiom 9" + Plotter + Sonar + VHF + Antenna + 4" engine display
- Integrated with Volvo Penta Glass Cockpit System
- Fusion Audio Sound System with Bluetooth + 4 Marine Speakers
- Battery Charger + Cable + Shorepower Inlet
- Fishing Rod Holder (pair)
|LOA||34' (10.3 meters)|
For more information about this vessel, please contact YACHT Solutions.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information?
YACHT Solutions strives to create memorable experiences on the water. We love to introduce people to yachting and provide fully customized options to boating enthusiasts through yacht charters, rewarding ownership programs and more! We look forward to being of service!
Yacht Sales & Service complimented with Yacht Management is our focus. We are progressive in how we go to market, and how we offer real-life solutions for boaters and boating enthusiasts. Our Programs are unique, making yachting more affordable and enjoyable. We pride ourselves on our high service level and the quality of products we provide. Staying abreast of trends, embracing technology, while conscious of environmental concerns and giving back to society is our vision. We aim to service clients at the highest level while creating meaningful strategic relationships with our industry partners. The ‘Kaizen’ philosophy of constant improvement of our operations and the customer experience is deeply entrenched in our culture.
Our knowledgeable staff has an unsurpassed knowledge of the industry and charter market. Our team attends several yacht shows all over the world each year, inspecting new vessels first-hand and bringing new products, destinations and practices back to share with you. Our team is made up of experienced yacht crew, not just advisors. We can give you unparalleled advice and recommendations based on experience, industry knowledge, and instinct. Clients can expect friendly, expert, unbiased advice to put you in the right program or vessel based on your specific needs.