This 2019 327 Intrepid Open was built with every option in mind. Combined with performance, comfort, and versatility the 327 Nomad is the premier offshore platform for enjoyment with family and friends. Including a SEAKEEPER 3, recessed windlass, Mercury Verado 350s with low hours (200). Engine warranties until 12/21/2025.
Front windshield hard enclosure
|LOA||32' (9.75 meters)|
Electronics and Navigation
- (2) Garmin 8516 Chart plotters, 16”
- (1) Chirp transducer 1KW B175HW
- (1) Chirp transducer B175L
- Garmin XHD2 48” 12kw radar
- AIS Garmin Black box
- Garmin Autopilot
- ICOM VHF
- Fusion MS-RA770 touchscreen stereo w/ Sirius
- JL Audio am
- (6) JL Audio speakers
- (2) 12v electric reel outlets
- SEAKEEPER 3
- Mercury Cold Fusion Upgrade
- Starboard side dive door (fold out)
- Digital trim tab indicators w/ auto retract
- Pressurized fresh water system
- Additional 61 Gallons of fuel
- Built in battery charger
- Additional batteries
- Painted underside of hardtop to match hull
- Anchor roller
- Twin engine flush system
- Mercury tilt steering helm
- Fiberglass folding rear bench seat
- Custom forward seating w/ cushions
- Electric backrest for custom seating forward
- Fresh water supply to electric head
- (6) pull up cleats
- Custom walk in console
- Bait well (lighted) on transom deck
- Raw water washdown
- (8) Mate series rod/cup holder
- Rod racks – in rod boxes fwd
- Rod racks – under gunwales
- Ocean Elite upper helm seat mounted on Seakeeper Cabinet
- T-Top w/ fiberglass top
- (4) recessed lights in T-top
- LED Spreader light on aft of top
- Rod holders on Aft of Top
- Gemlux adjustable outrigger base
- Gemlux 16’ Carbon Fiber outrigger poles – double rigged
- All aluminum powder coated
- Multicolor Underwater lights
- Tulip Rod holder on transom
- Stainless steel anchor
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
For more information about this vessel, please contact Mark Mitchell.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information?
Mark's ability to translate his expertise into identifying the perfect vessel for seasoned yachtsmen or suggesting an ideal vessel for new clients has made him a great addition to the HMY family. Whether you are looking for a sportfish or motoryacht, Mark's experience, dedication, and integrity will help you find the right boat.