Sea K Sister a Mainship Nantucket 36 model is a double cabin with an efficient semi-displacement hull that is a comfortable cruising boat. The interior layout is unusually generous for its size with 2 heads and stall showers with a galley down a spacious salon area. The flybridge has a large L shape lounge seating aft of the helm with easy access to the controls, gauges, and electronics. She is located in the water in Guilford, CT, and is shown by appointment only.
|LOA||36' (11.02 meters)|
Machinery & Propulsion
- Crusader 270 hp engines
- Main engine intrument panel / gauges at helms
- Morse engine & transmission controls at each station
- Direct Drive transmissions
- Fuel water separator filters
- 12 Volt DC Perko rotary Battery switches
- Main DC panel
- DC branch breakers in main electrical panel at each helm
- 3 group 24 Batteries
- Battery charger Newmar Phase Three 12 volt Battery charger
- AC shore power system 120 volt @ 60 Hz
- 2 shore power inlets 30 AMP with shore power cords
- Northstar 951 and Northstar 958 GPS /Chart plotters
- Simrad Roberson Auto pilot
- Standard Horizon VHF marine radio
- Standard Horizon digital depth gauge
- Ritchie Compass
- Maxxima Stereo/cassette player with speakers
- Danby upright refrigerator/freezer
- SS galley sink wth hot & cold water supply
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
For more information about this vessel, please contact John Uljens.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information?
I offer over 35 years of experience in the marine industry including selling, servicing, and managing large marine dealerships. Representing great boat lines over the years such as Boston Whaler, Mako, Donzi, Jupiter, Nord Star, and Pacemaker Yachts, along with numerous pre-owned brands, has provided me with a wealth of knowledge to service the needs of the new boater as well as the seasoned yachtsmen.
Being part of the boating industry allows me to navigate the right course with extensive knowledge to assist our clients to locate or sell that perfect sail or powerboat. I am a member of the Yacht Brokers Association of America along with receiving several sales achievement and customer satisfaction (CSI) awards from Boston Whaler, Donzi Marine, and Mercury Marine.
Whether you're looking to move up or your boating plans have changed, I look forward to working with you and can be reached at email@example.com.