Dania Beach ,
EXTENDED WARRANTY on a nearly brand new boat.
STORAGE & SEATING EVERYWHERE! Engine compartment under sunpad provides ample storage. Spacious and smart, the cockpit’s wraparound bench seating includes dedicated cooler storage below.
The SPX 210 Outboard features flexible options for boating comfort. Port transom walkthrough with convertible aft-facing backrest and sunpad makes for easy navigation throughout the boat.
Stay alert through an on-board management system connected to your mobile device that displays VesselView data on your device. VesselView Mobile uses Bluetooth to display gauge information on your iPhone or Android, and allows you to monitor all engines and customize data points across three screens. Receive alerts if something isn't right with your engine to assist in troubleshooting and keep you on the water.
|LOA||21' (6.4 meters)|
|Engine Type||Outboard 4 Stroke|
• Mercury FourStroke outboard offers reliability and fuel efficiency.
• Mercury VesselView Mobile – links to your iPhone or Android mobile device via Bluetooth technology.
• Custom Sea Ray instrumentation with glass lenses.
• Premium Fusion audio system with Bluetooth, Wi-F
HULL & DECK FEATURES
• Bow & Stern Eyes, Stainless Steel
• Cleats, Thru-Bolted – 6″ Stainless Steel (6)
• Deck Fuel Fill Plate, Stainless Steel • Drain Plug, Brass-Threaded – Garboard
• Gel Coat, Arctic White • Light, Stern (All Around) – Removable
• Lights, Navigation (Bow) • Resin, High-Performance Vinylester
• Rub Rail, Black PVC with Vinyl Insert
• Ski Tow Pylon
• Stringer System, Fiberglass
• Swim Platform, Integral with Stainless Steel, FourStep Swim Ladder
• Thru-Hull Fittings
• Windshield, Custom Five-Piece with Matte Black Frame, Tempered/Tinted Glass & Walk-Thru
• Beverage Holders
• Cooler, 25 Quart with Designated Storage
• Dash, White with Color Matched Visor
• Floor, Finished Fiberglass
• Glove Box, Vinyl Wrapped & Lockable
• Grab Handles, Plastic
• Outlet, 12V Accessory
• Storage, Side Panels
• Storage, Ski/Wakeboard with Matting & Gas-Assisted Fiberglass Lid
• Sunpad, Convertible Aft Facing Backrest with Port Transom Walk-Thru
• Vinyl, Marine Grade with Mildew & UV Protection SEATING
• Bow: Seats with Cushions & Storage Below, Port & Starboard Bolsters & Center Section Facing Aft
• Cockpit: Starboard/Aft L-Shaped Bench Seat with Insulated Cooler & Storage Tub Below, Sunpad/ Convertible Transom Seat
• Companion Seat: Bucket with Swivel and Slider & Flip-Up Bolster
• Helm: Bucket with Swivel and Slider & Flip-Up Bolster
• Alarms, Engine – Oil & Water (Audible)
• Horn • Instrumentation, Custom Sea Ray Diagnostics
• Gauge, Fuel
• Gauge, Oil Pressure
• Lenses, Glass
• Lighting, Low-Glare
• Tachometer with LCD Hour Meter, Trim Gauge & Water Temperature Gauge
• Mercury VesselView Mobile
• Shift & Throttle Lever with Trim Switch & Lanyard Stop Switch
• Steering, Hydraulic Tilt Wheel, Isotta
• Stereo, Fusion SRX400 12V AM/FM • Bluetooth™
• Digital Signal Processing (DSP)
• Wi-Fi Audio Streaming with Apple AirPlay 2
• XS Series Speakers (6.5″) – 2 Pairs
• Switch Panel with Weatherproof Lighted Chrome Toggle Switches
• Tilt & Trim, Power
BILGE / ENGINE COMPARTMENT
• Bilge Pump, 1100 GPH 12V Automatic
• Gel-Coated Compartment
• Battery On/Off Switch with Tray
• Fuse Block • Wiring, Color-Coded with Chafe Protection
• Evaporative Emissions Fuel System
• Fuel Lines, USCG – Type A-1
• Fuel Tank with Mechanical Anti-Siphon Valve & Electric Sending Unit
• Propeller, Aluminum
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
For more information about this vessel, please contact Mike Kiely.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information?
A well-rounded boater and water sports enthusiast, Mike grew up on powerboats, owned a sailboat and center consoles, and cruised on sailing catamarans. He raced custom-built jet skis in New York, and some of his races were featured on ESPN. Mike also sailed ice boats on the Great South Bay in Long Island at 50mph. Mike took up sailing in his 20s, becoming the first sailor in his family. He owned a 40-foot classic, wooden sailboat for five years. Mike sailed it for year and then completed a three-year restoration before selling it. Mike's insider advice, in-depth knowledge of the purchasing process and a commitment to his clients extends well after any deal is closed. Mike now leads a team of brokers at the Denison Miami, Florida office, located at Miami Beach Marina.