Port Saint Lucie ,
2014 Sea Ray 270 SLX
Purpose-driven engineering is a Sea Ray hallmark. Our 270 Sundeck features adjustable "sun gate" transom seating for enhanced utility, distinctive helm visors to minimize glare on the gauges and slip-resistant swim platform inserts for better footing.
- Forward boarding ladder in concealed anchor hatch
- L-Shaped cockpit lounger that converts to four different configurations including extended sun pad
- Large head compartment with vanity, sink, and portable head standard
- Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty on hull and deck
- Two large storage lockers in cockpit sole, and transom access ski/wakeboard storage
- SmartCraft® Diagnostics System standard
- Solid-surface cockpit entertainment center with sink and faucet
- Sony® 12V AM/FM CD player with digital display remote and iPod® connector
- Sunbrella® bimini top standard
- Swim Platform
- JL Audio Sound System
- Rack Stored Indoors
- Bottom Painted
|LOA||29' (8.69 meters)|
For more information about this vessel, please contact Ryan Bouse.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information?
Ryan Bouse was born and raised here in Stuart, Florida. He is a second generation Floridian. Growing up in Stuart, Ryan has spent most of his life on the water. Ryan has been in the marine industry for 14+ years. Fishing many tournaments and selling tackle from the local tackle shops. Ryan also works as a firefighter/ paramedic for the local fire department. He enjoys spending time with his family in the Bahamas. He has fished and traveled on many different styles of boats. Ryan is here to help you find the right boat for you.