2011 Sea Ray 310 Sundancer just listed. She has a dark blue hull earth tone inside. She has a twin 350 Mag inboard outboard with 315 hours. The boat has been kept on a rack indoors in Osprey Florida. She has radar, two fridges, outdoor electric grill, a searchlight, and Garmin GPS. This 31 is great for weekends or day cruising very efficient fuel burn at cruise. The boat just had full engine and drive service on May 10th, 2023. Also full detail inside and out May 9th, 2023. Personal showing by appointment. The is an inside bunk for rent as well in Osprey Florida
|31' (9.45 meters)
Manufacturer Provided Description
The epitome of elegance, luxury and grace, this magnificaent cruiser is the ultimate reward for a lifetime of excellence. Upscale features include state-of-the-art navigational technology, an open airy cabin with extra-large windows, and an amazing amount of storage space.
- Mercury Installation Quality Certification - standard 2-year limited engine warranty.
- Choice of twin sterndrives, gas or diesel, or Axius drives with helm joystick control.
- Double helm seat with rotating base and folding backrest.
- Fold-down transom seating.
- Extra large cockpit wet bar with solid-surface countertop can accommodate optional built-in grill and refrigerator.
- Stainless-steel trimmed walk-thru windshield allow easy access to deck area from cockpit.
- Oversized electrically actuated engine hatch for easy access to the engine room.
- Standard SmartCraft Diagnostics with optional upgrades.
- Expansive cabin area with lots of headroom and tremendous amount of storage.
- Gourmet galley with solid-surface countertops, recessed stove and stainless-steel sink with solid-surface covers, refrigerator, microwave, and plenty of storage.
- Large enclosed head compartment with VacuFlush.
- Molded fiberglass sport spoiler with LED lighting.
- Sea Ray Owners Club membership (available in USA and Canada).
Twin Yanmar diesel and Mercruiser sterndrives, as well as V-drive, available.
Shore Power Inlet
Electric Bilge Pump
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
For more information about this vessel, please contact Steve Stevens, CPYB.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information?
Steve Stevens, CPYB
A licensed yacht salesman, Steve has had a long history in boating. Steve began is career working with one of the largest Sea Ray and Boston Whaler dealers in the country. His long term desire to assist his customers with larger yachts brought him to SYS in Sarasota, FL. Having owned a number of boats himself, Steve is very familiar with all types of watercraft. His passion for boating and providing exceptional service and attention to his customers is his main focus.