The water beckons, and Sea Ray provides the perfect solution with the affordable and sporty SPX 190. This aggressive athlete lets you live the premium Sea Ray on-water lifestyle with the kind of comfort and performance your family desires.
The combination of a roomy interior, perfect option packages, comfortable handling and stylish design delivers a boating experience beyond compare at a price intended to accommodate family budgets.
- Mercury 150 warranty until 3/2024.
- Trailer Included.
- Simrad 5" GPS, Chartplotter/Sonar, Depth Touchscreen with Pre-Loaded Charts.
- Digital Dash with Mercury Vesselview Link 9".
- Sea Decking Throughout.
- New Power Pole-Blade Pole.
- Just Serviced.
- New Battery 2022
- Full Boat Cover.
- Bimini Cover with Boot
- Edgier, sporty style with molded hullside accents
- Unsurpassed value with expanded cockpit design
- Standard single axle painted trailer with disc brakes and swing-away tongue with LED Lighting
- Premium Fusion® audio system w/ Bluetooth® & Wi-Fi™ Streaming
- True Sea Ray design for optimal performance & handling
- Bilge Gel Coated with 12 V Auto.
|LOA||19' (5.94 meters)|
|Engine Model||Pro XS|
For more information about this vessel, please contact Tara O'Reilly.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information?
Tara has extensive experience in Sales, Business Development and Marketing.
During her 30 Years at Thomson Reuters Tara sold Tax and SEC compliance SAAS software to Attorneys, CPA’s, and large Corporations. While at Thomson Reuters, Tara achieved Presidents Club for many years and enjoyed all of the President Club trips. Tara also held the Consistent Achievers Award during her whole career, in which, there were only five out of 150 Sales reps that held that award.
Tara has lived in Punta Gorda for the last 20 years with her husband Patrick. Loving the Florida lifestyle, they both enjoy golf and boating on their 30’ Pursuit.