Saint Petersburg ,
Twin Cummins QSC8.3 500HO 478 HP Diesel Engines w/600 Hours
Onan 9kw Diesel Generator w/890Hours
Two Stateroom/Two Head Layout & Salon Couch Converts To Full Bed
Cockpit/Helm Airconditioning & Heat
July 2023 Service/Yard Work Totaling $56,000
- Full Detail Including Buff & Wax
- Fresh Bottom Paint W/SeaHawk Cukote Black
- All New Underwater Zincs
- Full Engine And Cooling System Service Including New After-Coolers Both Engines, Both Heat Exchangers
- Removed/Cleaned/Inspected, All New Pencil Engine Zincs, New Belts, New Raw Water Pump Starboard
- Racor Fuel Filters Cleaned/Inspected/Serviced Including New Seals And Water Sensors
- Full Transmission Service Including New Transmission Coolers Both Engines
- Full Generator Service including New Heat Exchanger, New Raw Water Pump, New Fuel Pump
Call today to schedule a appointment, viewings available seven days a week!
|45' (13.72 meters)
- Shore Power Inlet
- TV Set
- DVD Player
- CD Player
- Cockpit Speakers
- Bow Thruster
- Electric Bilge Pump
- Microwave Oven
- Marine Head
- Air Conditioning
- Deep Freezer
- Battery Charger
- Cockpit Shower
- Cockpit Cushions
- Cockpit Table
- Swimming Ladder
Manufacturer Provided Description
Sleek styling, a large, comfortable cockpit and a luxurious interior that sleeps plenty are just the right formula for
endless fun in the 44 Sundancer. The beautiful, yet efficient, galley includes a host of conveniences that will make
each on-the-water excursion thoroughly enjoyable.
- Swivel bucket helm seat with flip-up thigh-rise bolster
- Companion bench with molded fiberglass storage
- Cockpit wet bar with sink and faucet, solid-surface countertop, stainless-steel handrail, trash receptacle, and storage
- U-shaped aft seating with storage
- Electrically actuated engine compartment hatch
- Standard SmartCraft® Instrumentation and VesselView
- 12V AM/FM single CD with six-disc CD changer, eight (8) speakers and digital cockpit remote control
- Sirius® satellite receiver with antenna
- Flush-mount skylight w/retractable sunshade – salon
- Separate shower and head for master stateroom
- Standard LCD drop-down flatscreen TV with DVD in salon
- Ultraleather HPTM standard on all interior seating
- Large integral/extended swim platform with heavy-duty stainless-steel swim ladder
- Generator with sound shield
- Optional fiberglass hardtop with full enclosure • Water manifold system with shutoff valves
- Underwater exhaust
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
For more information about this vessel, please contact Robert Siviter.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information?
Robert Siviter, President and Owner joined the highly successful Fillingham Yacht Sales, Inc. sales team in 2012 and purchased the brokerage from Bob and Sharlet Fillingham in July 2018. Since joining Fillingham Yacht Sales, he has been able to combine his love and knowledge of boating with his sales expertise making each buying and selling experience unique to fit the needs of his clients. He will go above and beyond for his clients; and he greatly values the importance of being transparent throughout the buying/selling process to ensure exceptional client satisfaction. As President and Owner, he will carry this vision forward for the company knowing the importance of building and maintaining strong, long lasting relationships with buyers and sellers, and looking out for their best interests. If you wish to sell your boat, Robert supports the Company’s vision through extensive marketing and research to ensure listings are positioned to reach the right buying audience. He also supports his Buyer's through communication, extensive research and negotiations to find the right boat to fit their individual needs. Robert Siviter is a 3rd generation native of St. Petersburg, Florida. He has been an avid boater his whole life and grew up in the St. Petersburg Yacht Club Youth Sailing Program. He is a graduate of the University of South Florida where he earned a degree in Business Management. When not showing boats, Robert enjoys spending time on the water diving, fishing, or just having fun with family and friends. He loves to travel and enjoys fishing in Costa Rica once a year. No matter what your boating experience may be Robert is ready to assist you in the most professional and stress-free manner possible.