- This Bluewater ketch rigged cruiser was built in south Africa and designed to sail around the world
- Rugged solid glass hull with longitudinal stringers and solid glass deck construction
- Excellent access to engine compartment, engine rebuilt 2015, Panda generator 2014
- Aires wind vane
- 12 sail inventory
- Updated rigging 2009
- Flush decks, center cockpit, ketch
- New dodger
- Heavy ground tackle
- Two cabin one head layout
- "Seacrest" is not a gleaming gem, but is a strong and safe passagemaker at a very good price
- Currently on the hard in storage
|LOA||43' (13 meters)|
|Engine Make||Ford Leyland|
|Engine Model||4/98 Rebuilt 2015|
For more information about this vessel, please contact Kim Korman Hawn.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information?
Florida Coast Marine, Inc.
FLORIDA COAST MARINE will provide you with the best possible yachting experience. Our knowledge and commitment to excellence ensures our clients receive the highest level of personal service and expertise available.