29 Bass Boat
Rhode Island ,
Seal, has been under current ownership for 25 years and has seen thoughtful upgrades. The boat has been repowered twice and has been painted three times under this owner. This 1972 Dyer 29 Bass Boat has the flush deck and a new Yanmar 315 hp with only 250 hours. Recent Awlgripped black hull. Recent electronics / plotter / radar. This classic design is versatile for all of your summer fun: picnics, sunset cruises, overnights and fishing.
|LOA||29' (8.69 meters)|
Hull and Deck
- Solid Fiberglass Hull
- Full keel with skeg; protected prop
- Topsides: Awlgrip Midnight Black 2015
- Spray Rails: solid hardwood with Awlgrip white
- Rub Rail: solid PVC white, installed 1996
- Engine box allows full engine access
- Three deck hatches: 1. battery access, 2. liferaft / storage, 3. steering access
- LED underwater lights
- Morse engine throttle controls
- SIMRAD plotter, radar, depth
- Standard Horizon VHF with DSC
- Fuel gauge
- Engine warning alarm lights
- Bilge pump switch
- Stainless steel steering wheel
- Captain and Passenger seats with new upholstery 2022
- Engine box with cushion
- Port and starboard ventilated storage lockers
- Cockpit LED courtesy lights
- Yanmar 6YLP, 315 hp NEW Sept 2019
- Borg Warner Transmission Rebuilt Sept 2019
- Topsides Awlgripped Black 2015
- 2x Aluminum fuel tanks 140 g NEW 2006
- V-berth forward
- Storage under berth
- Access to anchor locker
- Galley to port with sink and counter space
- Porta potti to starboard with privacy door
- Hanging / wet locker
- Storage cubbies
- Battery switch under step
- Cabin lights
Yanmar 6YLP Speed / RPM / consumption:
7.5 kts / 1500 rpm / 1 - 2 gal / hr @ 30% engine load
20 kts / 3200 rpm / 8 - 10 gal / hr @ 80% engine load
24 kts / 3800 rpm / 14 gal/hr @ Wide Open Throttle
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
For more information about this vessel, please contact Andrew Porter.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information?