San Diego ,
This STOCK BOAT has an estimated completion date of October 2023. Don't miss out on this unique opportunity to take delivery of a Seawind 1600 this year. Please note that the list price is for a factory delivery. A shipping quote will be available closer to the date of completion.
Designed by world renowned naval architects Reichel Pugh, this 52 foot catamaran is the perfect balance of cruising comfort and performance sailing. Using high-end composite construction materials and techniques, the Seawind 1600 is pitched at the sailor who is looking for something a little extra. With simple sailing systems, twin helm controls and a large open cockpit area, this is a blue water cruising boat that sets the standard for offshore sailing.
Just like all Seawind’s in the range this new catamaran design is a purpose built blue water cruiser however at 52 ft this cat features, daggerboards, high aspect rudders, infused carbon reinforced construction and is purpose built to perform. The 1600 will feature a high class interior fitout and will become the flagship model of the Seawind range.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
|LOA||52' (15.85 meters)|
This STOCK BOAT has an estimated completion date of October 2023. As of Oct 2022, the next availability for a
Seawind 1600 is Jun 2027. Don't miss out on this unique opportunity to take delivery of a Seawind 1600 within one
Please note that we are the dealers for the southwest region of the United States and can only sell to residents in
our dealer territory.
Just like all Seawinds in the range, this catamaran design is a purpose-built blue water cruiser , however at 52 ft
this cat features, daggerboards, high aspect rudders, infused carbon-reinforced construction and is purpose-built to
perform. Designed by world-renowned designers Reichel Pugh and backed by the 30+ year success of Seawind
Catamarans in building high quality, cruising, performance catamarans, the 1600 takes its place as one of the
world's best-performing high-end luxury catamarans.
- Anchor Chain Counter
- Inboard Transom Cleats
- Secondary Anchor (45lb Delta, 15mx8mm Chain & 50m Warp)
- Upgrade to 90m of 8mm High Tensile Chain
- Carbon Bimini
- Cockpit Refrigerator
- LPG BBQ
- Air Conditioning Saloon & Main Cabins (110V)
- 8 Caframo Fans
- Flexiteek Decking (Cockpit and Transom Steps)
- Oceanair Screens on all Deck Hatches
- Screens Saloon Blinds
- Screens Saloon Shade Clip-On
- Battery Lithium Upgrade (24V (400AH)
- Battery Lithium Upgrade Additional (200AH)
- C-Zone Digital Switching (DC)
- Solar Panel Upgrade from 2x 200W to 4x Flush Panels=1148W
- Transom Step Lights
- Washing Machine-110V
- Yanmar Upgrade from 57HP to 80HP w/ 3 Blade Folding Props
- TV-Stereo & 43” LCD TV including Digital Antenna & 4 Speakers (110V)
- B&G Additional 4.5” Multifunction Display
- B&G Navigation Package with 12” Zeus 3S Plotter, Tridata, and Autopilot
- B&G V60-B VHF Radio Upgrade
- Additional B&G 12” Zeus 3S Plotter at Helm
- B&G Autopilot Remote
- B&G Halo20+Radar
- B&G VHF Wireless Handset at Helm
- Deck Fresh Water (Foredeck and Cockpit Outlets)
- Galley Charcoal Filter w/Spigot
- Safety Kit 8 Persons
- Additional Winch 50 Screecher Sheeting (x2) and Deck Fittings
- Sheet Winch Electric Upgrade (x2)
- Screecher, Continuous Furler & Sheets
For a full list of the standard specs, please contact us.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
For more information about this vessel, please contact Kurt Jerman.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information?
San Diego broker Kurt Jerman founded West Coast Multihulls in 1999. After several years of living aboard and cruising, Kurt moved from the marine retail business to managing the largest builder of production trimarans in the world. When the company moved offshore, Kurt made the move to the catamaran world and established a North American presence for one Australian builder and in time expanding to other brands, creating the largest full-service multihull brokerage on the West Coast. With a background encompassing thousands of sea miles, as well as time in the manufacturing end of the business, Kurt is able to expertly guide prospective buyers to the boat that will best suit their needs.