|LOA||35' (10.72 meters)|
Sails and Rigging
- Mainsail & Slide System by Tides Marine
- 140 Genoa
- 110 Genoa
- Close reaching spinnaker sail
- Storm Jib
- Roller Reefing Head Shroud
- Boom Vang Large
- Outhaul, lazy jacks
- Raytheon Chart Plotter
- Raytheon GNS 2000 back up GPS synced position and routing with MMSI
- Garmin Wind, Speed, Depth Instruments
- Simard Tiller Pilot TP32 auto course controller with hard wire outlet
- VHF 25 Watt Marine Radio with MMSI, remote/control plug in cockpit
- Stereo with speakers
- Yanmar 3JH40 39HP (new 2012)
- 2 blade bronze prop (new 2012)
- Batteries - 3 deep cycle 2- 27 & 1-24
- Starting battery new 2022
- Battery charger NOCO Genius 4 battery bank
- 2 40 Gallon water bladders
- 6 gallon hot water heater
- Pressure water system
- manual water pumps
- Raritan Electric Flush head
- SS galley and head sinks
For more information about this vessel, please contact John Uljens.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information?
I offer over 35 years of experience in the marine industry including selling, servicing, and managing large marine dealerships. Representing great boat lines over the years such as Boston Whaler, Mako, Donzi, Jupiter, Nord Star, and Pacemaker Yachts, along with numerous pre-owned brands, has provided me with a wealth of knowledge to service the needs of the new boater as well as the seasoned yachtsmen.
Being part of the boating industry allows me to navigate the right course with extensive knowledge to assist our clients to locate or sell that perfect sail or powerboat. I am a member of the Yacht Brokers Association of America along with receiving several sales achievement and customer satisfaction (CSI) awards from Boston Whaler, Donzi Marine, and Mercury Marine.
Whether you're looking to move up or your boating plans have changed, I look forward to working with you and can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.