Long Beach ,
Rare find in California. Beautiful 2017 Regulator 25 Center Console with low engine hours.
Dependable design, ready for action wherever and whenever the bite is hot.
She is a big 25-footer. In truth, its nameplate belies its nearly 30 feet of fishability (thanks in part to the transom bracket). And while most 25-footers would roll heavily underfoot while off plane, this one barely acknowledged any movement.
The Regulator 25 stepped on plane quickly — in 5 seconds — with two adults aboard, leaving a clear view ahead.
- Raymarine Hybridtouch Charplotter Display X 2.
- Raymarine Radar & Autopilot.
- Garmin VHF.
- Entertainment System With Cockpit Speakers.
- Twin Yamaha 200 HP Gas Engine Model F200CAX at 375 hours.
|LOA||25' (7.67 meters)|
Manufacturer Provided Description
Built to meet the demands of serious anglers and boaters looking to maximize their time on the water with family and friends, the Regulator 25 delivers standards far above its class.
With standard head and cockpit shower as well as transom livewell, saltwater and freshwater wash down, insulated forward fish boxes, in-deck illuminated locking rod storage and Regulator’s exclusive Fiberglass Grillage System and twin Yamaha F200C outboard engines, the 25 is the result of 25 years of expertise, as well as valuable customer and dealer input. With a beautiful curved console, flat flush liner and sleek lines throughout, you will be amazed at how well the new 25 delivers.
- Teleflex Seastar Hydraulic Tilt Steering
- Ritchie Blue Face SuperSport Compass
- Marine Stereo w/ AM/FM/WB/USB/SiriusXM Ready/ iPod & iPhone Ready w/ Bluetooth & 4 Premium Speakers
- Stand-Up Head Compartment w/ Head w/ Holding Tank, Interior Lighting & Mirror
- EZ-View Flushmount Electronic Mounting Face & Access in Head Compartment
- Recessed Comfort Footrest w/ Storage Access
- Breakered Electrical System
- Triple Battery System w/ Switches & Marine Batteries
- Frameless Tempered Glass Windshield
- Glove Box w/ Fiberglass Lid
- Upholstered Console Seating for Two
- 64 qt. Insulated Cooler Under Forward Console Seat
- Stainless Steel Cup Holders (2)
- Vented Port Light in Console
Deck & Cockpit
- 360° Coaming Pads
- Stainless Steel 14x18 Trim Tabs w/ Indicator Switch
- Cockpit Lighting
- Bilge Pump w/ Automatic Float Switches (2)
- Pull Up Bow Cleats
- Springline & Cockpit Cleats w/ Hawse Pipes
- Stainless Steel Hardware Thru-Bolted w/ Elastic Stop Nuts
- Stainless Steel Transom Handrails
- Molded Non-Skid Horizontal Surfaces
- Integrated Flush Folding Transom Seat
- Armstrong Dual Engine Bracket w/ Integrated Telescoping Ladder
- 140 qt. Forward Center Dry Storage Compartment
- Forward Deck Anchor Locker w/ Rope Storage
- Stainless Steel Scuppers
- 2X SuperSport Leaning Post w/ Backrest, Folding Footrest, Rod Holders, Cup Holders & Cooler Storage
- Saltwater Wash Down and Livewell Plumbing
- Insulated Illuminated Forward Fishboxes (2) • In-Deck Illuminated Fishbox/Locking Rod Storage
- Stainless Steel Rod Holders (4)
- 21 gal. Freshwater System w/ Wash Down and Transom Shower
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
For more information about this vessel, please contact Jean-Marie Cabri.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information?
As a licensed and bonded yacht dealer and broker in California and Florida, Jean-Marie will fill your needs and expectations by sharing his sailing experience the world over - especially the mistakes he has made and the lessons he has learned. Jean-Marie is happy to provide support and assistance for the duration of yacht ownership for the client. Yachting is for people who want more from life. Sailors are creative and hard-working people. Clients need someone who works as hard as the client, who understands when schedules can’t accommodate managing a yacht and who understands that pleasure boating must keep the pleasure alive, and Jean-Marie is that person.