On Formula Super Sports the fun centers around the cockpit lounge and integrated wet bar, a natural gathering place to relax, refresh and enjoy. The lounge and table also form a sizeable sun pad, and the aft facing lounge seat also converts to a lay-down sun pad at anchor. Other special Formula features include smoothly finished storage units are built in for fenders, water toys and personal gear. Stainless Anchor electric hull storage system, SS hardware and welded rails, SS port lights with screens, SS ladder & pull up cleats, transom shower w/hot cold controls, 120V shore power, cable TV and telephone hookups, dual height cockpit tables w/cushions for fill in. New Cockpit Enclosure; New Raymarine HYBRIDTOUCH AXIOM PRO 16 Radar/GPS, FLIR Thermal Night Vision Camera and more. Call Central Listing Broker For Complete Details.
- Volvo Penta Twin D6 370 DPH Diesel, w/Power Trim Assist
- Custom Painted Hull Sided
- Custom Carbon Fiber Helm Panels
- Cabin Seating-Chamois Ultraleather
- Cabin Décor-Morning Sand
- Cherry Wood Grain Finish Cabin Flooring
- Deep Cherry Cabinet Doors
- Corian Counter Tops
- Vacuum Head w/Holding Tank & Macerator Discharge
- Anchor Washdown System
- Vetus Bow Thruster
- Icom IC-M422 VHF Radio w/Antenna
- New Raymarine AXIOM PRO 16 Navigation System & Color Radar
- New Raymarine Autopilot
- New Helm Deck 3-Sided Enclosure w/Back Cover
- FLIR Thermal Night Vision Camera
- Teak Wood-grain Vinyl Decking on Swim Platform and Cockpit
|40' (12.19 meters)
For more information about this vessel, please contact Roger Mooney.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information?
Roger began in the yacht brokerage and sales business in 1995, working for a Maryland-based company which brokered a number of quality production powerboat lines. Having a desire to deal more exclusively with custom and production sportfish, motoryachts and trawlers, Roger moved on to work with the well respected firm of Gilman Yachts in 1998, and then in 2004, Roger opened the Maryland Office for Jarrett Bay Yacht Sales as the broker-in-charge where he continues to enjoy serving his customers’ boating needs.