Out Island 41
Spindrift IV a Morgan Out Island 41 built by Catalina Yachts is a classic cruising sloop rigged boat with its spacious interior layout with a full width owners stateroom with private head and shower. Teak bulk heads and cabinets, teak and holy sole throughout, a large L-shaped dinette with can convert to a double berth to starboard and a second sette to port with pilot berth above. There is a large guest cabin forward with private entrance to the second ship's head. Recent upgrades all new cushions for the cabin, LED cabin lighting, new cutlass bearing prop shaft and couplers, standing rigging checked new head stay and new hose replacements on the Yanmar auxliary motor. The tender is a 9' Mercury inflatable with a 2.5 Nissan outboard.
|LOA||41' (12.5 meters)|
- Garmin GPSmap 740
- Furuno Radar with aft deck pedestal for radar dome
- RayMarine ST 6002 Auto pilot
- Datamarine Depth Finder
- Standard Horizon Eclipse VHF Marine Radio
Electrical systems AC & DC
- 110-120 Volt AC 30 AMP system ( twist lock shore power intlet and cord)
- 110-120 Volt AC Westerbeke 9.5 KW Diesel Generator
- AC selector switch for shore power or generator source
- Master switch and reverse polarity indicatior in distribution panel services GFCI outlets
- 40 AMP True Charge automatic battery charger
- 12 Volt DC power supplied by two 4-D lead acid batteries
- 12 Volt distributation panel with circuit breakers and voltage and amp meters
- Yanmar 4JHBR, FWC 44 HP Diesel
- Yanmar/Kanzaki reduction gear
- Balmar 100 AMP Alternator
- New Prop shaft, coupler, strut bearing and cutlass bearing 2021
- Three blade bronze propeller
- Air Conditioning
- Raritan Fresh water Electric head
Sails and Rigging
- Battened Main Sail
- 135% Genoa
- Harken roller furling
- Lewmar 16 ST vang/reefing winch
- 2 - Lewmar 52 ST primary winches
- 2 - Lewmar standard winches on mast
- Lewmar 40 ST main sheet winch
- Aluminum mast stepped on keel
- Manual boom vang
- All new running rigging
For more information about this vessel, please contact John Uljens.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information?
Brewer Yacht Sales
Brewer Yacht Sales’ Port Washington office can be found at Safe Harbor Capri Marina. Enjoy a sophisticated yacht club experience while your vessel is cared for at a world-class facility. Located on the North Shore of Long Island, the area is known for its extreme wealth and lavish estates. The North Shore exploded into affluence at the turn of the 20th century, earning it the nickname “The Gold Coast”.
The professional sales staff at Brewer Yacht Sales Port Washington are committed to making your boat buying or selling experience an enjoyable one! Our Brewer Yacht Sales brokers have on average twenty years of boating industry experience, and it is their job to make your transaction smooth and worry-free. We want to build long-term relationships with our customers, whether you are transitioning out of your current boat or into your next one.