This lightly used 2021 Ranger Tug 29 Command Bridge has been kept under covered moorage her whole life. With LOW hours and well maintained, she is close to brand new!
Freshly detailed and ready for cruising!
Covered moorage SUBLEASE AVAILABLE with purchase of the boat, at a highly desirable marina in Anacortes, WA. Close and ready to cruise the San Juans!
Featuring her spacious forward stateroom and 3 berths total, she is great for family cruising or spacious for a couple!
The interior and cockpit seating is thoughtfully designed for entertaining and all around comfort.
She is a MUST SEE!
|LOA||33' (10.16 meters)|
The interior is spacious and bright with multiple overhead and large salon windows.The salon features a large port side galley with all of the amenities. The starboard side includes a full settee that can be transformed into a large full 3rd berth and forward or aft facing seating.
- Large glass door opening to the cockpit
- Rear opening bulkhead window w/reversible dinette seat
- Port side galley
- Large, bright windows throughout
- 4 overhead pilothouse hatches with screens
- Excellent condition Corian countertops throughout
- Hydronic diesel heat
- Luxurious teak and holly flooring
- Fusion sound system
- Ample storage
- Dinette converts to a 2 person bed, high/low table
- Force 10 propane stove/oven two burner - NEVER BEEN USED!
- Includes 2 tank- propane box
- Nordic Cold Refrigerator/freezer 12v
- Muave Microwave
- Convenietly placed 110 outlets
- Corian countertops
- Large stainless steel sink
- Abundant cabinet and drawer storage
- Spice rack
- Large island bed with a memory foam mattress
- Reading lights
- Multiple port lights and 2 overhead hatches with screens
- Hanging locker
- Overhead and floor lighting
- Ensuite head
- Ample drawer and cabinet storage
- Large drawer storage under master bed
- Dometic 6 bottle wine cooler, 12V
Starboard Midship Guest Cabin
- Queen sized memory foam bed
- Reading lights
- Large windows let plenty of light in
- Breaker panel access
Electrical power is supplied via 30A shore power, 140w Solar panel, ABSO 2000w inverter/charger and the boats DC battery systems.
- ABSO 2000w inverter/charger
- 140w solar panel with MeTer digital control panel
- Electrical panels AC/DC
- 12 VDC
- Upgraded AGM start and house batteries
Power by a single Volvo 320hp D4 Diesel engine with only 114 hours!
- 3 Helm stations
- Volvo Penta electronic engine/transmission controls
- SidePower bow and stern thrusters with remote control
- Webasto diesel heat
- Engine cabin heater
- Lenco Trim Tabs
- Underwater lights
- Volvo Penta 320hp D4 Diesel engine with EXTENDED 5 YEAR WARRANTY!
- Garmin 8612xsv Chart plotter
- Garmin Autopilot
- Garmin VHF, DSC capable
- Fuel flow data display
- AIS receiving
- Bow and Stern thruster controls with additional remote control
- Volvo Penta digital engine display
- Lenco trim tabs
- Volvo Penta Electronic throttle and transmission control
- Windlass controls
- Electronic engine control key fob
- Windshield wipers (2)
- Doublewide, reversible helm seat
The flybridge offers a center helm station with a reversible double wide bench and seating for 4 including a removable table.
- Bimini top
- Seating for 4 with table
- Garmin 8612 chartplottter with sonar and xHD radar
- Electronic Volvo throttle control
- Side power bow and stern thruster controls
- Trim tab controls
- Large walk around sidedecks
- Lewmar windlass with bow and helm controls
- Bow pulpit w/beaching ladder
- 22lb Lewmar anchor with 50' chain and 200' line
- Anchor locker, S.S. self-launching bow roller through stem
- Folding S.S. mast for trailering
- Forward visor/side drip rails
- Forward line storage
- Dinghy- RIB 290 CSM/Hypalon with Weaver davits and standoffs included with Yamaha 6hp outboard motor
- Magma BBQ kit
- Helm station
- Refrigerator/freezer, cockpit, 12V
- Swim step w/ built-in fenders and S.S. swim ladder
- Upgraded Raptor decking
- Powered engine hatch
- Teak steps from cockpit to command bridge
- Transom entry door for easy boarding
- Cockpit table and seating
- Washdown system, raw water
- Reversible transom seat
- Fold out cockpit seats
- Removable cockpit table
- Large rear visor/cockpit cover with opening hatches and lights, finished with teak and holly
- Downrigger plugs and pads
- Enclosed head, vessel sink, shower with enclosure
- Electric marine head with holding tank and deck pump out
- Holding tank level monitor
- Indirect cabin lighting (floor and overhead)
- Power outlets, 12V, port and stbd side, cockpit, midship cabin
- Sinks (2), fresh water system w/demand pump, H and C
- Water tank level monitor (fresh)
- Entertainment center, master stateroom with 22” TV/DVD
- Entertainment center, salon with 22” TV/DVD
- Fusion stereo system, (10) speakers, bluetooth (controllable through Garmin GPS)
- Diesel power
- Co Monitors (2), 12V
- Courtesy lights, cockpit entry steps, swim step, and walkways
- Illuminated Compass
- Navigational lights w/light boards
- Spotlight w/ remote
- Window defrosters
- Bonded electrical system
- Bronze rudder, propeller, and thru-hulls
- Fiberglass cockpit liner, self-bailing w/non-skid
- Fiberglass stringer
- S.S. cleats, rails, ext. hardware
- Sunbrella fabrics
- Vinylester barrier coat (hull)
This Ranger Tug 29-CB is a one owner boat with very little use. The owner has done the proper upkeep and maintenance including fresh bottom paint. This is a very special like-new boat that is a MUST SEE!
This boat is less than 2 years old with the extended Volvo 5 year warranty!
- Depthsounder – opt
- Log-Speedometer - opt
- Navigation Center - opt
- Plotter - Garmin
- Autopilot - Garmin
- GPS - opt
- Radar - opt
- TV Set
- Cockpit Speakers
- Microwave Oven
- Marine Head
- Electric Head
- Battery Charger
- Stern Thruster
- Bow Thruster
- Electric Bilge Pump
- Air Conditioning
- Heating – fwc, standard, diesel, option
- Hot Water
- Shore Power Inlet 50amp
- Generator: opt
- Solar Panel opt
- Cockpit Cushions
- Swimming Ladder
- Cockpit Shower
- Outboard Engine Brackets:
- Davit(s) opt
- Tender opt
- Cockpit Table
· Bimini Top – opt
MANUFACTURER PROVIDED DESCRIPTION:
The R-29 CB offers all of the innovative features that we’ve incorporated into the beautifully designed R-29 S but also adds the comfort, convenience, and excitement of a command bridge. The new command bridge features seating for four and a full suite of electronic controls including VHF, bow & stern thruster controls, Volvo engine controls, spotlight remote, lighted compass, and optional Garmin autopilot and Navigation system. Access to the bridge is achieved by climbing the teak steps in the aft cockpit area. On the bridge you’ll also find convenient grab rails for safety, 12v power, cupholders, and weatherproof speakers.
The more modern styling of the Ranger Tugs R-29 S and R-29 CB feature a curved front window and an overhead glass atrium that provides exceptional visibility from the helm station and salon area. An ingenious aft cockpit seating arrangement includes a reversible seat, port and starboard jump seats and a teak table for outside dining. The opening cabin bulkhead with reversible seat also provides additional cockpit seating while bringing the outside-in.
The Ranger Tugs R-29 S and R-29 CB can accommodate up to six adults on three separate berths, including the forward island berth with en-suite head. The R-29 is powered by a fuel efficient 300 HP Volvo Inboard Diesel engine that is located completely outside of the cabin for quiet cruising. Standard stern and bow thrusters make docking exceptionally easy.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
For more information about this vessel, please contact Sarah H Burleson.
We look forward to working with you!