459 Motor Yacht
Fort Lauderdale ,
This 2008 Meridian 45' 459 Motor Yacht "Swimm eze" is a highly versatile and one of the most popular cockpit motor yachts on the market today. This 459 Meridian has an attractive design that succeeds at every level, with superior cruisability for a family while providing an extra measure of privacy that owners crave. This Meridian 45' has a wide open salon with spacious seating port and starboard. Guest staterooms are located forward with its own private head, while the full beam master has an ensuite head and shower aft. "Swimm eze's" luxurious master offers private access to the spacious cockpit via large glass sliding doors. The Meridian's 459 model is well designed for entertaining on her bridge and aft decks allowing fresh breeze and plenty of natural light.
With 420 HP twin diesels along with a bow and stern thrusters this 45' Meridian is also highly maneuverable. This 2008 Meridian 45' 459 Motor Yacht "Swimm eze" has low engine hours, is in great condition, turn key and ready to cruise. Don't miss out on this great opportunity!
|LOA||45' (13.72 meters)|
- Equipped with Garmin plotter Electronics, engine instrumentation and engine Controls
- Additional Isotherm Fridge
- Oversized seating area with dining table
- Under seat storage
- Flat screen TV
- Spacious couch port
- Dining area for guests’ starboard
- Oversized storage cabinets
- Floor hatch for engine room inspections
- Climate controls
- Step down Galley with Norcold Fridge and Freezer
- Princess Electric Cooktop and oven
- Tappan Microwave
- U line icemaker
- Storage compartments for glassware
- Toaster / Coffee maker
- Flat screen TV for master cabin
- Wardrobe storage and hanging closets
- Port side head with full stand-up shower with storage
- Separate climate controls
- Separate head and shower with storage
- Hanging Locker
- Separate climate controls
- Oversized floor storage
- Magnetic compass
- Garmin 8610 plotter
- Simrad Depth sounder
- Engine controls / gauges
- Icom VHF
- Side thruster bow and stern thruster
- Bennett trim tabs
- Fusion stereo control
- Switch panel w/ lighting, bilge and windlass control
Vessel Highlights and Upgrades
- 3 of 4 A/C units were replaced
- Fusion stereo
- Depth sounder
- X 2 Garmin Plotter / Navigation Units
- Rear Camera
- Underwater Lights
- Macerator pump
- Outdoor lights
- Anchor windlass
- Wi-Fi Antennae
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
For more information about this vessel, please contact Mike Marrocco.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information?