Fort Lauderdale ,
Recent additions and improvements:
- Main engines replaced November 2022
- New Aquamiser 74 Gal/Hr water maker installed Nov 2021
- Extra 110V electrical outlets in the galley
- 2 x added 110V Victron inverters
- 110 V + USB Electrical Outlets installed in Saloon, Cockpit and Flybridge
- New 220V Victron Inverter installed 2022
- Battery Pack - 8D AGM - Replaced Dec 2020
- Annual Rig Inspection, Report and necessary maintenance and replacements by Nance & Underwood Fort Lauderdale
- New cockpit fridge Jan 2023
- Code Zero Head Sail
- New cockpit ice maker Jan 2023
- New Samsung Dishwasher Nov 2022
- New Panasonic Microwave Dec 2022
- Extra Magic Chef freezer Dec 2022
- Extra chest freezer Dec 2022
- Breathe easy UV lights in air-conditioning ducts
- Main generator - Cummins Onan - replaced and installed 2020
- New Yamaha 70 HP 4 Stroke engine installed on tender in 2021
- Boss bluetooth sound system on tender
- Extra long anchor chain 90m installed 2021
- Up to date maintenance log book
- Staysail with electric furler
|LOA||62' (18.9 meters)|
For more information about this vessel, please contact Stephen Varrow.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information?
|Cell:||+1 786 246 0809|
Professional Skipper Steve Varrow takes over the helm as senior broker for the Virgin Islands.
Steve takes the natural progression to a professional yacht broker after a lifetimes work on boats and being at sea, at 16 years of age he joined Princess Yachts in the UK as a shipwright and from there on has been on or around boats all his working life, for the last 17 years he has been Caribbean based as a well known charter skipper, RYA Instructor and charter yacht broker.
He has 5 transatlantic catamaran deliveries as skipper and numerous European, Caribbean and East coast USA trips on his extensive sailing resume, he has skippered virtually every model of Lagoon catamaran from the 380 up-to the 560 as well as many other makes in his role as charter skipper in the Leeward Islands and the BVI, he has a deep technical understanding of all yacht mechanical, hydraulic, electrical and electronic systems and specializes in helping clients navigate through the path to become a yacht owner and owner operator in the charter yacht industry.
He lives aboard his classic gaff rigged yacht “Gwendolyn” sailing between the BVI, USVI and the Spanish Virgin Islands and is ready to help you in all aspects of buying or selling your next yacht.
You can call Steve by phone or WhatsApp +1 786 246 0809