26' Utility Launch MK-2
Built for the US Navy by Skagit Plastics, Inc in La Conner, WA the vessel "Tue Point" is a 26' Utility Boat MK-2, she was originally designed and built to carry 2 crew and 23 passengers. For the last several decades she has made thousands of trips into the York River. Stout, stubby and strong, the "Tue Point has served as an Crew Launch, Oil Spill Response vessel, Supply vessel, Towing Vessel and much more, servicing the commercial vessel that have called on Yorktown, VA. Repowered in 2008 with a single straight inboard Volvo TAMD41 (160 hp). Dual Batteries, Pilothouse with removable door, centerline pedestal mounted helm chair, bench seatts along both sides, opening windshield, Windshield wiper, RayMarine Color Multi Function display with Radar/GPS Plotter/Depth finder, VHF Radio, Remote Spotlight, Towing Bit. Twin 40 gallon diesel tanks. With her Heavy Duty fendering system the "Tue Point" is ready to go to work. Also available is her partner boat, a 58' Ex-Va Pilots Launch known as "Yorktown" and a 33' x 10' x 3' truckable steel deck barge. Call for details
|LOA||26' (7.92 meters)|
Items to Note
- RayMarine E120 color 12 inch Multi Function Display
- RayMarine Dome Radar Antenna
- Color GPS/Chartplotter
- Color Depth/Fish finder
- Standard Horizon GX2150 Matrix AIS+ vhf radio
- Danforth Magnetic compass with internal light (red)
- (2) bilge pumps with automatic float switches
- 2008 Volvo inboard diesel engine, 160 hp
- Remote Spotlight, mounted to hardtop
- Cockpit deck light
- LED Navigation lights
- Removable Pilothouse door
- Windshield Wiper
- Opening center windshield panel
- Cockpit mounted towing bit
- Heavy Duty Deck Hardware
- Nimble/Handles easy
- (2) 40 gallon diesel fuel tanks
- Racor Primary fuel filter
- Commercially Rated heavy duty full perimeter fendering
- Flush deck cockpit floor, easy to work
- Moulded in port and stbd side steps for easy foredeck access
- Centerline, pedestal helm seat
- Port and Stbd side pilothouse passenger bench seats with storage beneath
For more information about this vessel, please contact Scott James.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information?
After graduating from ODU, he began a career in the electric utility industry that spanned 14 years. During this time the salt water kept calling, he acquired his Coast Guard Masters License and eventually left the middle management area of the utility business to make a living on the water. Over ten years ago, Scott started selling and brokering boats and yachts and has developed lasting relationships with boat manufacturers, marinas and customers, many of these customers in overseas markets. The move to Bluewater Yacht Sales in the fall of 2012 was a natural progression, as many of his longtime customers will point out.