- Sport Flybridge Model, VG comfortably accommodates eight overnight guests, in four cabins. Panoramic windows in the Master and Forward Cabins.
- Spacious cockpit and fully equipped dining area. Aft and foredeck sun-pads
- Electric sun Awning to aft end of cockpit
- Climate control, sliding doors and a retractable sunroof over forward saloon area
- Third Station Control in cockpit
- Sun Awning over foredeck seating with poles
- Foredeck seating and sunbathing area
- Wetbar with sink, electric barbecue, fridge and storage
- Electric Bimini
|LOA||65' (19.81 meters)|
|Engine Model||C18 A|
|Engine Model||C18 A|
For more information about this vessel, please contact Aderbal Coelho Junior.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information?
Aderbal Coelho Junior
Brazilian born, Aderbal was raised on the island of Florianópolis, the capital of Santa Catarina. His nautical life began at the tender age of 5 in the south of Brazil, a place famous for its beautiful beaches and high quality of life. Florianópolis is better known as "Ilha da Magia."
Growing up close to the sea, he spent his time boating and playing nautical sports. During his youth, he also sold jet skis and boats imported from the U.S. to Brazil, which ultimately led to years working boat shows in both Europe and America while he specialized in the sale of imported yachts.
In the late '90s, Aderbal was invited by Intermarine/Azimut, the largest yacht manufacturer in Brazil, to represent the brand in the southern part of the country, becoming the national sales leader after his first year with the company. Before long, he started his own yacht brokerage in Miami, believing the "Yachting Capital of the World" would make a great home for his new venture: YachtBrasil USA.
There, Aderbal spent more than a decade executing brokerage sales, representing renowned yacht brands such as Azimut, Absolute, Dominator, Maori, among others, and monitoring new yacht construction acquired in Brazil, Europe and the U.S.
Now with Denison, Aderbal brings his passion for yachting, extensive knowledge of sales, professionalism and motivation to our Miami Beach team, continuing his longtime commitment to his clients and helping them find the right boat to enjoy the yachting lifestyle with family and friends.