United Arab Emirates
Wesmac Warsan 55
This bespoke yacht was designed to incorporate the classic features of the traditional Arabian Dhow
She brings together a combination of luxury and performance with an air of originality and sophistication. She set new benchmarks in blue water cruising for the most discerning of owners.
She boasts 8 well-appointed cabins with accommodations for up to 22 guests.
The open plan layout and furnishing of the spacious salon create the effect of a floating Majlis. With large windows on both beams giving her a light and airy feeling. The salon serves as a conversation and recreational area with full media entertainment systems and bar facilities.
|LOA||184' (56.08 meters)|
- Number of single berths: 5 Number of double berths: 9 Number of cabins: 14 Number of heads: 12 Seating Capacity: 80
- VCR DVD player Depthsounder VHF Compass Radar GPS Repeater(s) Autopilot Radar Detector CD player Cockpit speakers Plotter Log-speedometer TV set Radio Computer Navigation center
- Inside Equipment
- Battery charger Sea water pump Manual bilge pump Refrigerator Oven Dishwasher Air conditioning Fresh water maker Deep freezer Bow thruster Hot water Electric bilge pump Heating Washing machine Electric head Microwave oven Air compressor
- Electrical Equipment
- Inverter Generator Shore power inlet Electrical Circuit: 220V
- Outside Equipment/Extras
- Cockpit shower Teak sidedecks Davits Cockpit table Teak cockpit Tender Cockpit cushions Swimming ladder Liferaft Gangway Hydraulic windlass
- Bimini Top
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
For more information about this vessel, please contact Taylor Cook.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information?
Years of experience in the boating industry, coupled with my passion for the sea and a genuine, approachable nature has gained me recognition as a trusted Yacht seller throughout Florida. I have sold and exported boats to all parts of the world including Australia, Europe, The UK, the Middle East, Africa and Japan just to name a few. I am appreciated by my clients for my relatable nature and my ability to make each transaction a stress-free one. I treat each of my clients as I would my friends, proceeding with patience, care and a healthy sense of humor. Always keeping my client’s needs at the center of all that I do, I feel honored to help others enjoy the magnificent ocean by seeking out and securing the best deal on the market for them.