"Westward Drift" is a great example. Her owners, who bought her new, have added lots of improvements and followed all the servicing guidelines, often going above and beyond. Besides the fact that she's a 2019 with the latest electronics and low use (only 415 hours on the engines, and 188 on the generator), the owners have added a full flybridge enclosure, an Olsson Davit off the stern with a very nice AB tender, custom mattresses and Infinity mats for the cockpit and starboard sidedeck. She has lots of newer boating gear and is turnkey and ready to cruise (The owners just came back from a final cruise into Canada).
Lastly, this boat is in an LLC that can be purchased.
The Beneteau Swift Trawler 44 is one of the most popular fast trawlers ever designed (over 300 were made); capable of fast cruising at 18 knots, she is powered by twin 300 HP Volvo Pentas, with bow and stern thrusters for ease of docking. She features 2 cabins and 2 heads, and the salon can easily be converted into sleeping for 2 more guests.
Features Include (See "Other Details" for full specs):
- Extended Warranty through Brunswick - about 2 years remaining. Covers most of the equipment!
- Engines - 2 x 300 HP Volvo Penta diesel engines with straight shafts. Easily cruises at 18-20 knots (Top speed 25 knots), for around 340 NM of range, or slow it down to 8-9 knots for "slow cruise" speed, giving you about 2NM/Gal, or well over 600 NM of range. (Regular service records since new. Last service just completed August 2022).
- Bow and stern thrusters
- Air Conditioning and Heating
- Recent full wax job, just cleaned interior and exterior.
- Bimini and full enclosure - Added 2021
- Olssen electric davit system on swim platform, with AB 9VL Dinghy w/keelguard, and Suzuki 9.9hp outboard with electric start and tilt - Added 2021
- Yacht Sentinel Remote monitoring system
- Stern anchor with 150 feet of chain
- HMC Custom Mattress for Owner's cabin, Custom sheets, HMC custom topper in VIP cabin
Available to see at Elliott Bay Marina in Seattle, WA.
|LOA||44' (13.41 meters)|
|Engine Make||Volvo Penta|
|Engine Make||Volvo Penta|
For more information about this vessel, please contact Byron Shirley.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information?
Byron has since cruised and lived on sail and power yachts in various parts of the world and has now been in the yachting business for over seven years. A U.S. Coast Guard captain, he has been delivering boats and teaching new boaters how to handle their yachts for many years. Having moved three years ago to Seattle, he loves cruising the Pacific Northwest’s sumptuous cruising grounds. Byron is delighted to be a yacht broker for an organization that has such a rich heritage as Denison Yacht Sales. With his outgoing personality, passion for yachting and service, he is an asset to any boat buyer or seller.