"WINDRIDER" a Pearson 365 ketch was designed by Bill Shaw has a keel stepped mast, fin keel with a skeg mounted rudder assembly. The 365 is known as a great cruising sea worhty boat for in shore and offshore use. The owner replaced the sail inventory in 2017 with a full batten main, full batten mizen, and a Genoa furling sail by North Sails. The marine electronics have been updated and comes with a davit for an inflatable tender and 4 HP Mariner outboard. She powered by a Westerbeke 40 HP diesel auxiliury motor and Hurth transmission that was recently rebuilt.
|LOA||36' (11.07 meters)|
Sails and Rigging
- North Sails - Full batten main 2017
- North Sails - Full batten mizzen 2017
- North Sails - Genoa furling 2017
- 2 #48 Lewmar 3 speed Winch
- 1 #30 Lewmar 2 speed Winch
- 2 #8 Lewmar Single speed Winch mounted on the mizzen mast
- Standard Horizon GPS Chart 1901
- JRC 1000 LCD Radar
- Navman 3100 Wind
- Advansea 5400 Multi display
- RayMarine Auto pilot
- Standard Horizon Eclipse + VHF
- TEAC MC -090 Tuner/amplifer
Galley & Cabin
- HilleRange 3 burner propane with oven
- SS sink with pressure water
- Top load Insulated Ice box
- Force 10 Propane Heater
- Enclosed head with manual head
- Westerbeke 40 Diesel auxiliury motor
- Hurth transmission
- 120 Volt Shore power with panel and power cord
- 12 volt panel with breakers
- 120 outlets
- Newer Dodger
- Newer Binimi
- 1993 Nissan 8' Inflatable with 4 HP Mariner Outboard
For more information about this vessel, please contact John Uljens.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information?
Brewer Yacht Sales
Brewer Yacht Sales’ Port Royal office is located inside Safe Harbor Port Royal. Firmly anchored in an atmosphere of southern hospitality, Safe Harbor Port Royal is a charming mix of low-country culture and boating lifestyle. The marina's renowned personalized service blends with upscale amenities including complimentary access to a nearby pool, spa, sauna, and more. The scenic town of Port Royal presents seaside cultural treasures and outdoor excursions for every recreational enthusiast.
The professional sales staff at Brewer Yacht Sales Port Royal are committed to making your boat buying or selling experience an enjoyable one! Our Brewer Yacht Sales brokers have on average twenty years of boating industry experience, and it is their job to make your transaction smooth and worry-free. We want to build long-term relationships with our customers, whether you are transitioning out of your current boat or into your next one.