Fort Lauderdale ,
***AVAILABLE NOW FOR IMMEDIATE DELIVERY***
***SAVE $$$ & TIME VS BUYING NEW***
***WILL BE FEATURED AT 2022 MIAMI YACHT SHOW***
***WILL TAKE QUALIFIED TRADES***
In a market where new builds are potentially years out, we are happy to announce the listing of “Young Hearts” a 2021 Sunseeker 68 Manhattan, that was delivered this past summer. Owner has decided to make a jump to a larger vessel, making this very customized Sunseeker available now. “Young Hearts” was well thought out when built and is loaded with almost every option available from the manufacturer. She will be available for inspections with 24hr notice.
- Twin MAN V8 1200 Diesel Engines
- Cummins Onan Marine QD 60Hz 29kW
- Flybridge Hard top with electric central opening and stern electric canopy
- Hard top stern electric canopy in Sunbrella Plus - Jet Black
- Twin Anti-roll Quick Gyroscopic stabilizers
- Underwater lights x 4 - Dual colour white / Blue
- Windscreen Cover in Black Mesh
- Foredeck seating, table and sunbed cover.
- Teak decking for Side Decks
- Hydraulically lifting platform
- Besenzoni Hydraulic Telescopic Gangway
- Glendinning Cablemaster
- Simrad 2 x NSO evo3S - 16" Multifunctional Colour Radar Chartplotter
- Simrad Halo 4 Pulse Compression Radar Open Array 4 foot
- Simrad AP Autopilot system
- Complete Sonos Audio System Throughout Vessel
- Fly-Bridge IceMaker & Fridge
- Proportional Bow and stern thruster Joystick control with hold function
- Tropical Spec Air Conditioning
- Samsung 55" QLED 4K Television with AppleTV App and Airplay. Sonos Soundbar and Sonos Subwoofer with Sonos Amp connecting two built-in Sonance VP64R rear speakers allowing for amplified TV sound.
- Miele Integrated Slimline Dishwasher
- 33 Bottle Wine cooler
- Splendide Washer/Dryer
- Dimmer switches on interior and exterior overhead lighting
|LOA||68' (20.73 meters)|
|Engine Model||V8 1200|
|Engine Model||V8 1200|
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
For more information about this vessel, please contact Jimmy Mathews.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information?
Jimmy contributes his success to one simple rule "I listen to what my clients want and deliver that to them immediately". His time in South Florida has solidified his relationships with dealers, vendors, and other industry professionals that just keep adding value to what he can offer his clients. Residing in Ft Lauderdale with his wife Katie and Dog Rooney, Jimmy is excited to continue his 14 years of success at Rick Obey’s and focus on New & Pre-Owned Sunseeker Yachts.